my turn....

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
recently looking at gallery pix and saw one that is a friend on another site... but not here!!!!! It is too bad that people have to steal photos of big cock to feel wanted and needed. As soon as I know for 100% sure I will expose him/her- I just don't think this is right. I know its just a picture- but it is a big fat lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else experience this here?

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
been sayin for two years on here ... why in the world would people steel - always get caught/exposed/flagration sooner or later - what a waste of bandwidth...

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
recently looking at gallery pix and saw one that is a friend on another site... but not here!!!!! It is too bad that people have to steal photos of big cock to feel wanted and needed. As soon as I know for 100% sure I will expose him/her- I just don't think this is right. I know its just a picture- but it is a big fat lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else experience this here?

Share who it is that has posted the picture. Out the fakers.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Share who it is that has posted the picture. Out the fakers.
Why would you say that? There is nothing in the TOS against fake photos, so the admin team can't do anything about it. Out the fakers threads often turn into flame wars that wind up with insults being hurled, posts reported and members either getting banned or so turned off that they leave the site.

We have Jumbo747Jet editing out explexitives one day, but two days later another moderator wants to out the fakers, which always seems to lead to more crap being thrown around.

Is there something I'm missing here?