My two first big cocks - really long vs big around

Emailtroy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I consider myself bi - every now and then I enjoy taking a cock in my ass. My very first time (and my friends very first time) was with a guy with a 9" long, but fairly normal thickness (more at the bottom of this post). My second big cock was about 10 years later with a guy with a 7.5" x 7" cock.

I met this guy that was into larger guys (im 6'4" 360lbs). He and I got together for the first time the other night.

The first time I saw his cock, my jaw dropped. I have been with a fair number of men, and this was by far the largest I have ever seen. It measures out to around 7" around and about 7.5" long! As I said earlier, I am a big guy, but I could barely fit my hand around it!

So for those that have taken a cock this size before (and Im not talking toys, the real thing is always different), you know what Im talking about here. He started with his fingers until he could easily get 3 in me, then lined up for the kill. When that cock first entered me, I thought I was going to split in two! I pushed as hard as I could, and he entered me slowly a bit at a time. We went slow at first, then he began to pick up speed. This is the first time this has happened to me - he was forcing so much air up inside me that I began to fart uncontrollably while he was fucking me! Every few strokes he would shove all the way in, and it felt like I was being split open again.. We must have gone on for 20 minutes, and my ass was only just finally getting used to his size and finally slipped into the "feeling good" zone, instead of just the "holy crap this is a huge cock splitting me in two" zone. After another few minutes, he erupted inside me, and felt like he came for 5 minutes straight (just felt that way, it was probably only seconds lol).

When we were done, he complemented me on my "nice ass", and we went down to the bar to grab a beer.

That was the first of many times he and I had some fun together, and each time we get together, it feels just like the first time. I dont know how some of you "size queens" can take a cock that size regularly! Whenever I know Im going to be with him, I take at least an hour if not more to prepare - DEEP enema followed by a huge dildo I have to stretch my hole.. and its usually still not enough lol.

That was my first really big around cock, but my very first time was with another friend of mine that I knew was gay (and a virgin lol - two virgins going at it). He had almost 9", but was about a normal size around. Kinda funny looking actually, really long but (looked) thin.

I have to say, having taken a really long cock and a really fat cock now, that I personally enjoy the longer - 9" he was reaching areas of my ass that I can only get to with my 12" dildo, and the feeling of someone fucking you that deep is really really intense. The really wide cock is mostly pain for 10-15 minutes before I can begin to enjoy it.