My ugly veiny cock, help me ladies...

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, I got BIG veins on my cock, do ladies like cocks with big veins or not? I've got huge veins on my cock and I think it looks ugly, like I got a desease or something. I got a big "lump" om my main vein and I dont like it, but on the other side I've never got any complaints. Any feedback??

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Hey it's all a matter of taste. Some people adore really veiny dicks, the veinier the better in fact. Some people prefer smooth dicks. Some like both. Your's is a handsome healthy looking cock, from your photos there are no obvious signs of disease and having big cock veins does not indicate any kind of problem.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You have a healthy blood supply. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing wrong with a vein, I have plenty....looks masculine, I would be more concerned about your non retractable forskin if I were you.

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not non-retractable Pipe, just long and still covers the head when heard. And yeah he's fantastically vieny. ;)

Nothing wrong with a vein, I have plenty....looks masculine, I would be more concerned about your non retractable forskin if I were you.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your problem is not your veins, its your attitude. What you should be saying (in the showoff section) is
I've got huge veins on my cock and I think it looks sexy, what do you think?

You are the way you are, you need to own it, be proud of it, some people LOVE veins, some don't but who cares? I like it, if you hadn't pointed out the "lump" I wouldnt really have noticed it and considered it a major flaw. Start loving your dick and others will too.

K

kundalinikat

I can also attest to the popularity of an uncut /w large vein.

Hi Folks:
Great to see the subject of veins getting approval. I agree with posted comments "just love it".

If i wear a cock ring my penis goes beserk...its covered in veins with a hige vein running along the top, women love playing with it and the texture. I dunno??
I think it looks very masculine and virile.
Theres no confusion about a big thick veiny cock "or what its for, whats its going to do....or how its going to do it"

I love mine. Thats all that matters.

Thanks guys, for the excellent subject.

Heres mine.
my+big+veiny+cock

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

Yeah actually since there's clear pictures of his foreskin completely retracted in his album I don't see how you come by that somewhat alarmist advice. Like I said above, according to the evidence of his photos his cock looks perfectly healthy, veins, foreskin all look good and functional.

Since the OP is clearly somewhat sensitive about his dick it might be wise to be tactful in your advice to him, even completely innocuous seeming comments can be very potent sometimes.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I got BIG veins on my cock, do ladies like cocks with big veins or not? I've got huge veins on my cock and I think it looks ugly, like I got a desease or something. I got a big "lump" om my main vein and I dont like it, but on the other side I've never got any complaints. Any feedback??

I think you have a marvelous, beautiful looking dick.. enjoy it, I am sure others do! :biggrin1: