My undies

Sophie69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not to long ago I threw a party where I face sat this guy and in front of three other guys, slapped the shit out of his cock until it got all red. He actually came from me doing this and I could tell from his breath that he was super excited, also from his hard on..lol

Anyway, as I was saying goodbye to him, he asked me if he could buy my underwear. I was wearing cotton undies with blue trim. I was a little shocked since I never sold a pair of undies before but since he wanted them and was willing to pay, I said I'd sell them for $40. He actually gave me $50 and said that he was going to lick them when he gets home and jerk off to them.

My question is this. Do guys really want to buy my underwear? I was actually thinking of selling a pair on Craigslist just for shits and giggles to see how much I could do it for. What do you guys/girls think? I would do it in a way that they would know it's for real. I don't want to give away my secretes but let's just say they would know I'm for real as well as the underwear they would be receiving would be the one from my body.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i sure you can, but cl is a bunch of nut cases, please be careful with that. many sites can be found to sell them, espically if you post a sexy pic.

i think many will want them soiled.

my ex sold a pair at a bar after she had been dancing, sweaty ones. she removed them from under her skirt and he smelled them right there and gave her 30 dollars. he offered her 100 to lick her ass, but she refused and i was disappointed.

Sophie69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know CL can be full of nuts. What other sites were you thinking of?

i sure you can, but cl is a bunch of nut cases, please be careful with that. many sites can be found to sell them, espically if you post a sexy pic.

i think many will want them soiled.

my ex sold a pair at a bar after she had been dancing, sweaty ones. she removed them from under her skirt and he smelled them right there and gave her 30 dollars. he offered her 100 to lick her ass, but she refused and i was disappointed.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
It would not be the first time I hear a story of a guy offering to buy women's worn underwear. I don't think they'd have to be soiled, just in a state you can identify that it's been worn by someone and not washed.

To want to buy a pair of soiled panties would probably qualify for a whole different class of fetish.