my very big and rock hard friend

doubl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tmany kind words. thank you

Very good. However, the pictures do not do you justice.

Many guys like low hanging testicles. So, before taking more pics, I suggest holding a very warm wet washcloth against you testicles for a while; it will cause your scrotum to loosen up, your testicles will hang lower, and you will get a better picture.

well.. these pictures were taken during the winter, and where I`m from, the winter is awfully cold... so low hanging testcles means freezing testicles. so they mostly stay that way during the winter.
and anyways, when i get a full erection, then i mean really full, as in rock hard, i dont think there is much skin left for the balls to hang.

people are diffferent that way..

And I like it that way anyways.. maye a little bit more loose than in those pictures though... because i was obviously a little cold naked in my the bathroom in my cheap apartment with little heating...

hope nobody gets offended here, but I ascossiate low hanging testicles with old guys..AKA infertility. Of course i know that is not related, but nevertheless, I do... my balls also hang like that some times. and i sort of wish they never would, because in MY point of view, it is only the penis that should swing.
when you walk;)

But that is only the way I like it.

people are different..

doubl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your friend is gorgeous! I agree that he shouldn't have to hide in dark pants all the time. Nice of you to introduce him to us :biggrin1:

I wish you and your friend lived closer...! :tongue:

It`s so nice to hear such a beatiful girl say that..:biggrin1:

me and my friend suddenly wants to go to canada :cool:

thank you.

thanks to all off you:smile:

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It`s so nice to hear such a beatiful girl say that..:biggrin1:

me and my friend suddenly wants to go to canada :cool:

Thank you :wink: Come to Canada ANY TIME!

Or depending where you're from, maybe I will see you when I visit Europe this summer. You never know :cool: