Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bigger now.

Since your making such grandiose claims, prove it.... I believe you last claimed 16 by 8 on dick.net and then deleted your account when someone called you on a photoshopped pic. I mean really- 10 by 7 is big, why are you compelled to exaggerate?

Attachments

jinky01

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since your making such grandiose claims, prove it.... I believe you last claimed 16 by 8 on dick.net and then deleted your account when someone called you on a photoshopped pic. I mean really- 10 by 7 is big, why are you compelled to exaggerate?

Ohhhh, BURN!!!

On a side note: that dude is still hung like a mofo

Tzu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

His current tumblr, "Mr 17 Inch" makes the claim of 17x8... :rolleyes:

I mean, his dick is absolutely huge, so I don't understand the exaggerations at all.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wow. Ouch!

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this is a very sad story. He's got one of the biggest and most spectacular dicks currently doing the rounds on the internet but I can't imagine what's been going on in his head over the past couple of weeks. I've always loved his vids and pics but I don't know where he thinks he's going by coming up with some bs story about growing an inch a week and now being 17". He's just becoming a laughing stock.