My Very Large Penis

Tzu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think this is a very sad story. He's got one of the biggest and most spectacular dicks currently doing the rounds on the internet but I can't imagine what's been going on in his head over the past couple of weeks. I've always loved his vids and pics but I don't know where he thinks he's going by coming up with some bs story about growing an inch a week and now being 17". He's just becoming a laughing stock.

I absolutely agree - it's a real shame.

Tzu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This completely invalidates you. No one gets bigger unless they are pumping or 'manipulating' their pics.

Don't you understand, he's growing an inch a day? He won't stop until it's two feet long! :rolleyes:

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
People on this thread are saying what I've wanted to for awhile, but I've refrained because I really wanted to see a valid measurement pic.

It's big, but seriously, is it that hard to prove how big? Quarters, a ruler, a tape measure, an everyday object such as a coke can or beer bottle. Any of those would give a reasonable estimation of size. Instead, we get a camera set near the floor, and this guy always grabbing his nutsack like it's part of his dick.

Oh well.

Tzu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
People on this thread are saying what I've wanted to for awhile, but I've refrained because I really wanted to see a valid measurement pic.

It's big, but seriously, is it that hard to prove how big? Quarters, a ruler, a tape measure, an everyday object such as a coke can or beer bottle. Any of those would give a reasonable estimation of size. Instead, we get a camera set near the floor, and this guy always grabbing his nutsack like it's part of his dick.

Oh well.

I guess what's weird is that even without the bullshit he'd still be considered very large by the standards of this site, and far above the size of the average guy. It just boggles the mind as to why he needs to carry on with such ridiculousness - most guys would be thrilled to have his size.

D_Choad Lowe

Sexy Member
Media
I guess what's weird is that even without the bullshit he'd still be considered very large by the standards of this site, and far above the size of the average guy. It just boggles the mind as to why he needs to carry on with such ridiculousness - most guys would be thrilled to have his size.
it's obviously not only very large, but probably the biggest dick on the entire internet. even considering those camera tricks, i would estimate the size over 10 inches and bigger than mandingo. i even believe that he managed to grow 1 or 2 inches in the last couple years, but the 14-18 inch claims are just dumb.

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Oh well.

I am glad you said what you said, as I have wanted to say something for a while as well. When I first ran across this guys penis here, you could say I was fascinated to say the least. I could not believe someone could have such an enormous penis. I was also excited to see that he had a tumblr and was so willing to show off his penis and interact with people.

After a while I stopped visiting his blog as it became less and less about his penis and mostly about random shit. I also stopped going as I noticed pretty much every picture and video were the same thing. The only thing that changed were the colors of his tops.

I too noticed the consistent claims of gettiing bigger and larger as the weeks have passed. Maybe I could have bought 11.5 inches if he would have stopped there. But then he kept going on claiming 13, 14, 15, and even larger. The thing that made me suspicious was the fact his pictures never changed and he never posted any pictures comparing his size or measuring his size. From what I could tell his penis looked the same as always.

It also speaks volumes that when finally called out for his bullshit, bignlong has all but dissapeared and vanished. He has not posted any new pictures or videos to try and validate his larger than life claims.

And the worst part of all is the fact he is one of the guys here who truly does not need to bullshit about cock size. I cannot understand why someone with such an enormous, massive, thick, masculine, and mouth-watering penis would lie about his size. No matter his true size the guy has one hell of a massive cock. What a shame.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's started another site on Tumblr, and now he's claiming 20 inches. :hypnotized::Eyecrazy::crazy2:

Who'd believe 20" (50.8 cm)? That would actually be a handicap. I'm guessing that 8" x 6.5" around would be ideal; any larger would be inconvenient and longer than 10" would be VERY inconvenient.

I wonder where he is. He's posted a link to an African site; is he in Africa?