My Very Small COCK

triot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey guys..I'm 18(in hi-school) and have a vry small cock(about 4'' hard and 1.5''soft).I'm so ambarassed when I have shower after Gym class.Any1 with a tiny cock here?How do u feel?Will it grow?

Reactions: deleted18464931

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys..I'm 18(in hi-school) and have a vry small cock(about 4'' hard and 1.5''soft).I'm so ambarassed when I have shower after Gym class.Any1 with a tiny cock here?How do u feel?Will it grow?
Give it plenty of water and sunshine. Yes it will grow.......

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try beating it softly with a hammer and see if the additional swelling and size is a reasonable trade off for the ensuing pain.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are 18, and it may grow. It may not. 4 inches is small, but not unusually small. Average is purported in some studies to be about 5 inches. All studies are suspect though, and some put the average closer to 6 inches. Try not to let size disrrupt you life, whether it remains 4 inches, or somehow explodes to 9. Either way your life nor your world should revolve around your penis. So, go on. Ask people out on dates. Pursue your career. Plant a garden. Paint a landscape. Or lay in bed and smoke weed. Whatever.

rebelmen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Mine was small in HS too, but grew significantly in college...it can happen.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Hey dude, this is the LONG PENIS SUPPORT GROUP. Most have a big dick or at least above average. Some are small like you. Unfortunately you find here members who find pleasure in posting "funny" answers. I think this isn't the right place to ask about how it feels to have a small penis.

Read more threads and you will see that most of us had a big dick at the start of puberty. At the age of 18 it is still possible that your penis will grow a little, but don't let the size of your dick rule your live. Accept the size you have and don't feel embarrassed! The more you try to hide when showering after gymclass the more other students will tease you. Be self-assured. It's your personal;ity that counts, not the size of your dick. Yes I know it's easy to say this as my penis is not small like yours. But again, being a man lays in the person you are and not in the length of your penis.

Maybe you should contact Lee Przybylowicz. His nickname is tinydick. His name says he has a tiny dick!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I think we are being a little hard on this guy. This site is for people who have big dicks or ADMIRE big dicks. Otherwise the women wouldn't be here. He wants to know it if will grow. Thanks to those of you who said it might. We never know.

I don't have a real large dick either, but I sure as hell admire them. Some are absolutely beautiful. Then I have seen some large ones that to me were not beautiful.

In general, I find guys with very large dicks very supportive of guys with very small dicks. They know what it is like to be "outside the range of average" People tend to joke about anything that is "outside the range of average" Very short and very tall people get tired of the same old jokes about their height.

I was a part of a small penis site once. The venom there was horrid. All guys with a dick five inches or longer were told they weren't welcome and to please LEAVE. It only took one request for me. I had never mentioned my size there and got along fine, but when I read that statement from the moderator, I left without a word. That site has since folded.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we are being a little hard on this guy. This site is for people who have big dicks or ADMIRE big dicks. Otherwise the women wouldn't be here. He wants to know it if will grow. Thanks to those of you who said it might. We never know.

I don't have a real large dick either, but I sure as hell admire them. Some are absolutely beautiful. Then I have seen some large ones that to me were not beautiful.

In general, I find guys with very large dicks very supportive of guys with very small dicks. They know what it is like to be "outside the range of average" People tend to joke about anything that is "outside the range of average" Very short and very tall people get tired of the same old jokes about their height.

I was a part of a small penis site once. The venom there was horrid. All guys with a dick five inches or longer were told they weren't welcome and to please LEAVE. It only took one request for me. I had never mentioned my size there and got along fine, but when I read that statement from the moderator, I left without a word. That site has since folded.

I do agree Freddie.

But wouldn't all of his questions/concerns be better addressed to somewhere like measureerection?

Isn't there a limit to taking the board off topic? This site is quite specific, it isn't PSG.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do agree Freddie.

But wouldn't all of his questions/concerns be better addressed to somewhere like measureerection?

Isn't there a limit to taking the board off topic? This site is quite specific, it isn't PSG.
It is funny you say Measureection. I was surfing the web and came to that site. They have a link for LPSG. They are in fact a small penis support group. This is how i found LPSG.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I do agree Freddie.

You have a good point. However. part of his question was if it was going to grow anymore after 18 and the small penis sites couldn't answer that part of the question. Only large dick guys could tell him if theirs grew after 18 and several posted that theirs did.

But I agree with you that this really isn't the best place to discuss small dick problems that only guys with small dicks have. We certainly don't need thread after thread on this subject.

But a thread about common problems by both small, average and large dicked guys would be an interesting thread and appropriate.