My Very Small COCK

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the past month or two we have had many small guys insulting the big guys. This man is welcome as is anyone big or small. Let's remember to respect eachother.................:cool: Not pointing any fingers or making trouble. I like everyone.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You shouldn't feel too unsatisfied about your penissize. It isn't the most important thing in life.
If you will fall in love with a nice girl and she also loves you, your penissize won't be a problem anymore!

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You never know when your penis will stop growing. Mine hadn't grown any in a couple of years then just in the last few months it has grown a half inch and is still growing and I'm 20. So maybe the OP has hope left as he may grow some yet.

D_35yrtuyiujlk

Just Browsing
Media
I really don't want to be unkind or unsupportive, but which part of Large Penis Support Group don't you understand?

Clearly arrogance is something you admire. You sound like some1 who is exaggerating. Some1 who is worried about their size. LPSG stands for Large Penis Support Group. Yes, that is support group. There is NO suggestion that a member has to be huge.

You clearly lack a shred of human decency. If you were content regarding your size you would not feel the need to besmirch others. Pathetic! Grow up! If you can!?

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey bud, yes, there is a posiblity that you can get larger in your 20's, I was long, but didnt get more girth till mid 20's

but dont let it stop you now from having fun,, if you wanna talk more, note me and i will email you back. some people here can be assholes

snodgrass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi you are right it does hurt and the guy is being unkind. He evidently feels satisfied with what he has. You are young, and happily there are way to get help. Though it is highly controversial some doctors feel that by cutting the suspensory ligament you can add from around 1 to 2 inches in length. There is also financial help or covered by insurance, I forgot what they call what the problem is, but it has a name. As far as my tastes don't worry about the girth. When it is long and thin it slides down the throat very nicely. Sorry if it was too grafic. As you might guess I'm gay and old and have lived with tiny meat all my life. What ever you do stay away from silicone! Believe me it isn't worth it!!!!!

chris1017

Experimental Member
Media
Hi Triot, I know its easy to say don't let it get you down but you would be
surprised that there are many.... myself included that are very attracted and turned on by a guy hung as you describe yourself.
Check out the popularity of a site called smallDICKmagazine.com, it may
make you realize that there are times it might work in your favor.
Sorry about some of the sarcastic comments written above, keep in touch and let us know how you are doing

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, do the jelqing exercises, and see what happens. All of us "only" have what God gave us, but we all know that what God gave us is malleable during our time on Earth, so I say work it.

Another Site I've seen that's SUPER devoted to working with "only what God gave you" is Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums

Best of luck to you.

EDIT: I noticed that this site automatically figures out the name of the site of the URL you posted, and links it for you. And I wanted to say that I am not affiliated with that site, and have never even posted there (though I have registered there). The super-pro auto-link-and-name-the-site logic of these forums is astounding to me. Cool feature at this board.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey guys..I'm 18(in hi-school) and have a vry small cock(about 4'' hard and 1.5''soft).Will it grow?
For what it is worth, mine continued to grow well into adulthood. But also, for what it is worth, I have had many great experiences with dicks no bigger than yours and some pretty disappointing ones with larger ones.

long is large. since length is the most important part of the penis. girth doesnt matter
Guess who has a pencil dick?

takadal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, thats a tough one. I'm 40 and maintain only a 5 inch penis, at your age I measured it at 5.5 inches so so I Imagine yours will shrink slightly with age too. You are still growing, though, and a good diet with plenty of activity may improve your odds slightly but make no mistake genetics will ultimatly determine the size of your penis. I know the web pokes fun at guys like us unfortunatly there is nothing that can be done without surgery or other extreme measure. I say don't worry about it, find a girl that apperciates you for who you are. until then enjoy your body regardless of your size. I masturbated several times a day untill I was married, I shot big loads everytime long distances and didn't regret how my body made me feel upon orgasm just because I had a small penis. You can't realistically change it, so enjoy it!

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
my advice is that some women like smaller cocks, and many only look for personality.
Your small penis should not affect your personality. The penis is just an organ. Heck, there should be a 'Large Kidney support group' (well, not quite but you get the picture)

I hope your stay here is good and many of us are happy to offer advice if you have any problems :)

in the sticks

Just Browsing
Media
You are probably one of only a handful of people on here that have the right size cock.

Don't listen to the freaks on this stupid forum....half of them use pumps and vaccums to get the sizes you see!

D

deleted257218

They're forgetting the second part of the name "support group" not "attack insecure people group"

Nikkiwadlin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stop it, any penis is good penis. Just use it to please yourself. Although, you might wanna think about becoming a bottom. Lets see that, your know your ass. I've had them all, big and small, never had a bad time.