Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's my beef with Breitling watches as well. They're nice looking but the faces are very busy and the numeral fonts tend to be too small for my taste. I go in for Omega's Seamaster or maybe a Tissot.

http://www.bellique-fashion-jewelry.com/images/omega_seamaster.jpg

Lately, that has increased a lot, the newer Breitlings are actually readable because they're down to one radial scale, with three smaller hands in the inner circle. Maybe check out their Chronometre Emergency, with built-in 121.50 MHz ELT. Nice, but no choice for me because it is within the usual price scale for Breitlings, and I'd have to take too many links out of the wristband. The Omega is nice too, a GF of mine had one. Always likes it, never takes it off.

By the way, as we're talking about steel wristbands, do you think wristbands with big links are fashionable for women? Not that I'd switch my style for that, but some say it's not suitable for women.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
The Omega is nice too, a GF of mine had one. Always likes it, never takes it off.
I love Omegas. My Seamaster Chrono gets the most wrist time and although it's the oldest, it still holds the top spot in my collection. It's big, heavy and masculine... kinda like me. :wink:

By the way, as we're talking about steel wristbands, do you think wristbands with big links are fashionable for women? Not that I'd switch my style for that, but some say it's not suitable for women.
Personally, I think they can look great on the right woman, and provided it doesn't appear as though their wrist will snap at any moment under the weight. Lots of women opting for the larger pieces these days (hmm... how ironic! :tongue:).

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Omegas. My Seamaster Chrono gets the most wrist time and although it's the oldest, it still holds the top spot in my collection. It's big, heavy and masculine... kinda like me. :wink:

Personally, I think they can look great on the right woman, and provided it doesn't appear as though their wrist will snap at any moment under the weight. Lots of women opting for the larger pieces these days (hmm... how ironic! :tongue:).

You're very indeed a tempting example of a man, and definitely someone who can wear something big and heavy on his wrist, without it looking unsuitable. Ever considered wearing that Seamaster in bed? :)

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
You're very indeed a tempting example of a man, and definitely someone who can wear something big and heavy on his wrist, without it looking unsuitable.
Why, thank you Gorgeous! :redface: Just added some Seamaster pics to my gallery...

Ever considered wearing that Seamaster in bed? :)
For you, darlin'? Anything. :wink:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why, thank you Gorgeous! :redface: Just added some Seamaster pics to my gallery...

For you, darlin'? Anything. :wink:

That sounds nice. You better should also find a Hanimex HDC1980 sexy if you want to have sex with me, because I can't sleep without that.

*clack*

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No clue... does that mean no nookie? :confused:

*pouts*

That's okay if you have no clue. The thing is, I have noticed that I can't sleep without the sound of my alarm clock's flapping every minute. I just can't. I take mine everywhere I go, and the regular "flap" every minute makes makes me sleep like a child. If you feel annoyed by it, I guess I have to bye-bye you after the sex. ;-)

B_kewlhandle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to burst your bubble but that's no fetish. Notice that you say "I love men wearing watches with steel wristbands." The key word here is that you love the man not the watch. That's like saying I'm attracted to men who wear suits. That doesn't give you a suit fetish. A fetish is about the object.

For instance, if you get off masturbating to the watch alone then that is a true fetish because you have transfered sexual desire to an object that normally is not sexual. A man masturbating to a pair of woman shoes alone in his room can be said to have a shoe fetish. If he simply prefers women who wear sexy pumps rather than flat lace-ups, that's not a shoe fetish.

Also that you are a woman would suggest that you don't have a fetish, studies have shown that true fetishists are men--something to do with the different sexual wiring between the sexes.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
That's okay if you have no clue. The thing is, I have noticed that I can't sleep without the sound of my alarm clock's flapping every minute. I just can't. I take mine everywhere I go, and the regular "flap" every minute makes makes me sleep like a child. If you feel annoyed by it, I guess I have to bye-bye you after the sex. ;-)
Ohhhh coool... it's one of those with the "flippy" numbers? And it's still going? Haven't seen one in years! Well, from one who frequently falls asleep with the TV on, I seriously doubt your "flapping" will be of any consequence... :tongue:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to burst your bubble but that's no fetish. Notice that you say "I love men wearing watches with steel wristbands." The key word here is that you love the man not the watch. That's like saying I'm attracted to men who wear suits. That doesn't give you a suit fetish. A fetish is about the object.

For instance, if you get off masturbating to the watch alone then that is a true fetish because you have transfered sexual desire to an object that normally is not sexual. A man masturbating to a pair of woman shoes alone in his room can be said to have a shoe fetish. If he simply prefers women who wear sexy pumps rather than flat lace-ups, that's not a shoe fetish.

Also that you are a woman would suggest that you don't have a fetish, studies have shown that true fetishists are men--something to do with the different sexual wiring between the sexes.

Brilliant post, thank you. I was secretly feeling insecure and bashful because I didn't know whether I had a fetish or it was just a harmless preference for an item of clothing. Thank you for saving me! :biggrin1:

But I don't see why only men should be fetishists. I mean, can't a woman have a fetish too? Something non-sexual she masturbates to (or with) as she is a lone, for example rubbing herself through a Paisley tie? I don't see why only men should be working this way. But you're right, if you take this as the definition of a fetish, then I'm no fetishsts, because I don't try to fuck myself with a steel wristband watch.

VeeP said:
Ohhhh coool... it's one of those with the "flippy" numbers? And it's still going? Haven't seen one in years! Well, from one who frequently falls asleep with the TV on, I seriously doubt your "flapping" will be of any consequence... :tongue:

Neither have I, mine is a few years old. My first one was from Sony, but eventually got trashed in the throws of passion. I used to find the flaps of the numbers for weeks after, everytime I vacuumed my carpet. I was having a fit when I noticed its state of ultimate destruction, and spent weeks finding another one, until I found one in a Garage sale, and a matching drive through the net. It was a little repair worthy, but now it's flapping like a great fuck. In endurance terms.

By the way, did you know that these clocks don't have a name anymore? They were called "digital alarm clocks" when they were around in the 70s, but today don't exactly qualify as digital any longer.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
No, this is neither about me liking watching other couples having sex, though that might be an interesting thing with some couples, nor is it about me liking being watched having sex.

This is about a special fetish I have: I love men wearing watches with steel wristbands, or any metal that is. I can't exactly say why, but I associate all kinds of sexy things with this. It works best if the wrist band is where its name intends it to be, at the wrist, not riding half-way up the forearm. Laugh at me if you want, but it is among the first things I check out on a man, my eyes dart to his left or right wrist and check that.

Is there anybody who has a similar like/fetish?

That was a watch? It felt like your diaphragm.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
My first one was from Sony, but eventually got trashed in the throws of passion. I used to find the flaps of the numbers for weeks after, everytime I vacuumed my carpet.
It's official, I lead a dull life.

It was a little repair worthy, but now it's flapping like a great fuck. In endurance terms.
LOL. Never thought I'd hear that correlation made, but, there it is!

By the way, did you know that these clocks don't have a name anymore? They were called "digital alarm clocks" when they were around in the 70s, but today don't exactly qualify as digital any longer.
True, yes, but they were digital when digital wasn't cool. :cool: