My weekend adventure

Witc1

Sexy Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
I posted an ad on DL seeking a horny black man who needed oral relief , a man answered my ad but he could not host and did not want to meet at a motel , he told me he had safe spot and I could suck him in his car . At first I was very reluctant as I would never want to get caught , I would die of embarrassment. He sent me a picture of his cock and WOW was it beautiful , It was shaved and big with a thick vein if I had to guess I would day 8.5 and his balls were beautiful as soon as I see the picture I said I will suck your cock any place you ask me too . So I drove to the meeting spot and got into his car , he was a good looking guy pretty muscular so I was very excited until I noticed it really wasn’t very secluded , plenty of people were around so I was getting nervous and thinking maybe I should bail but then he took his cock out and it was gorgeous, it was like that big vein was calling my name .I wasted no time I started sucking his gorgeous cock and I didnt care who caught me , I was mesmerized by it and the more he would moan the better I would suck and 4 minutes later he shot the thickest load down my throat beads of cum just kept shooting out I was in heaven it tasted amazing . He told me that was the best head he ever received and quickest he ever came it normally takes him 20 minutes to cum . We said our thank you’s and I got in my car and started to drive away , not even 10 minutes later he messages me again and ask me to come back for round 2 cause he’s still horny lol me being the grateful cocksucker I am I yes I’m on my way , I jump in his car and his pants are all the down to his ankles and he says start sucking bitch and I wasted no time , I slowed my pace this time cause I want to savor every single stroke of his cock with my mouth , I even made my way yo his ass and started to lick his ass which started to send him over the edge as he grabbed my head forced into into his ass as my tongue is tongue fucking his ass he’s stroking his dick telling me how he’s about to bust so I move my mouth to his cock to swallow but he lets out a moan and he cums all over my face and it’s absolutely wonderful I’ve never been so turned on . Once again we say our goodbyes and he tells me I can promise you then I will be contacting you real soon. Later that night he messages me and asked if I would be interested in coming by his place but I would need to be real quiet as his kids would be in another room sleeping . I said sure so I showered and headed out to his home in Brooklyn , he met me outside and quietly led me to his bedroom . I was totally not expecting this but he starts kissing me and wow I’m so turned on , I start undoing his pants and I sit on the board as his cock falls out of his pants as I go to suck it he tells me to undress first and of course I do . He lays beside me kissing me and makes his way on top of me , I tell him I’ve never bottomed before and doubt his dick would fit inside me he , he was ok with that but asked if I would mind doing him a favor , he told me he wanted me to wear his wife’s lingerie and slippers while I blow him while he eats my ass , I was ver confused and said wait you’re married ? He says yes that his wife is a overnight nurse and her shift won’t end till 7am . So I put on the lingerie and her bedroom slippers , I spread my legs wide enough as I positioned my ass on his face and I started to suck his amazing perfect cock , once his cock is in my mouth nothing else in life matters I can suck for hours and now coupled with him eating my ass and slowly sticking a finger inside my whole I’m at another lever of excitement and I just devour his dick non stop , I’m deep throating and gagging I have his balls in my face and I’m even sneaking in kicks of his asshole he has his hand on my deck and his stroking me as I start squirming and start moaning I let out a grasp of excitement as I start cumming all over the place , I start focusing on the head of his cock as he ask me to and withIn seconds he lets out his 3rd monster load of the day .we lay next to one another and he holds me and thanks me for an amazing day of sex . I start to get dressed but notice my cum is all over his wife’s lingerie but he says don’t worry she will just think that it is my cum . As I’m leaving his place I notice his wife’s pictures and must say his wife is very attractive . I quietly leave his place head home and sleep the whole day waiting for him to message me so I can suck his dick again .

Witc1

Sexy Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
This has really turned into an amazing relationship , I spend 3 to 4 nights a week at his place eating his ass and sucking his dick . I still haven’t bottomed yet and I really don’t want to I enjoy sucking his cock so much I have no desire bottoming but he’s been persistent in asking me to give up my ass so it’s just a matter of time before I say yes . He told me his wife knows about me but she just don’t know I come over as much as I do , at first I didn’t believe him but the other night she called and he put her on speaker phone and she said “ my husband said you suck amazing dick is that true “ I laughed and said I do !
so she said “ well make sure you take care of him tonight “ and I certainly did . I really don’t sleep much cause the nights I spend at his house we stay up all night with his cock in my mouth . The other night I actually started to Fuck him after eating his ass for a good 30 minutes he was creaming and begged me to get inside him , once inside I didn’t last long until I erupted deep inside him . We fell a sleep for 2 hours and I was awaken to his beautiful black cock rubbimg against my lips , this has really turned into an amazing relationship .