My weekend (especially for OSG and 4inches)

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, well since I have had requests...this has been my weekend so far (there will be updates)

Well her flight came in at about 10 pm. It's about a 20 minute drive from the airport to my place. We got into my car and we drive for about 5 minutes and she gets this LOOK on her face. She's adorable but evil. She started rubbing my leg and moved towards my crotch. Well, it had been 5 weeks so you can imagine how I'm feeling about now. I fended her off and told her that if she wanted to die, keep it up. She grinned and changed the CD and behaved the rest of the drive.

We got to our place we didn't even stop before we headed to the bedroom. Now the fun is ready to begin. Before I went to pick her up, I put on my cock ring and ball seperater (I knew I wouldn't get it on after I saw her) so when I dropped my pants "Russell the one eyed muscle" (she named it, I didn't!) was already standing at attention.

I helped her with her skirt (easy access :smile: ) and well well, she wasn't wearing any panties AND to my surprise she had changed the ball on her clit ring to a nice large one with a diamond in the middle. GORGEOUS. I can't resist her pussy and my throbing cock could wait. I gently placed her on my bed and went at it. I don't usually dive in, I'm more for foreplay but not this time.
I put my vibrating tongue stud in for this reason. I ate her out until she came so hard I thought she was going to fall off the bed. After she came back down she pulled four silk scarves out of her bag and came to me with an evil grin. She got me to lie down on the bed and she tied me up, all four limbs.
Being the tease she is she started sucking and licking on my nipple ring and on my tattoos on my chest. Then she worked her way down, but avoided my cock. Finally, after I pretty much begged her to touch me and she started sucking on my PA ring and then the head.
Finally, she sat down on my cock. She's an athlete and preetty much did everything herself. She came about 2 or 3 times, including when I came...and came...and came....I pretty much filled her up. She had to go and "drain" in the bathroom after.
When she came back it was MY turn. I took the silk scarves and tied her up to the bed. I started teasing her the way she teased me, licking and kissing everything but her pussy. Finally, her bare pussy got the best of me. Her beautiful diamond studded clit ring called to me, and again, I gave it an oral hommage.
THEN it was my turn. With her tied up, I kneeled in front of her and took her like that. It was a nice slow LONG fuck, and I had my hands free so I could play with her clit was we fucked.
She came again and I finshed up. I untied her and that was about it for the night. Neither of us could go on...at least right then.

OneSongGlory

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one word...

OHMYEFFINGGAWDTHATWASRIDICULOUSLYHOT.

yeah.

thanks for the excitement.

now ill never get to sleep.

o well....:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
juice said:
Russell the one eyed muscle
*stifles a giggle or twelve* :rolleyes:

But what good is sex without a little comedy too? :wink:

...and I'm glad you found some relief at last, Juice, I was worried you might poke our eyes out with that thing before long. :cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
*stifles a giggle or twelve* :rolleyes:

But what good is sex without a little comedy too? :wink:

...and I'm glad you found some relief at last, Juice, I was worried you might poke our eyes out with that thing before long. :cool:

Fuck man, its good to see that your lady is so athletic:biggrin1: that was a great recount of the evening

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
and that, ladies and gentlemen, is Sex With a Large Penis

*although the author makes no mention of penis size, it is mentally implied - or should be

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
GoneA said:
and that, ladies and gentlemen, is Sex With a Large Penis

*although the author makes no mention of penis size, it is mentally implied - or should be

So GOOD!!! Want more shocking results??
Will our hero bang the girl again?

Will the Vibrating stud's batteries die?

And just who is this mysterious "Russel the One-eyed Muscle?

TUNE IN TOMMOROW... Same Sexy Time.. Same Sexy Forum!!:rolleyes:

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know how my girlfriend, who is only about 5'7, about 145 lbs can take up a WHOLE bed. Seriously, it must be some gentic thing because I have a queen sized bed and she can take up all of it, not that I'm complaining, but she is known for kicking me when I talk in my sleep.

Anyway, we had yesterday off so I could sleep in as late as we wanted. I'm usually an early riser, as is my girl (seeing as both of us have had 6am practices in the past) but we were pretty worn out. I woke up with this feeling like I was in the middle of a wet dream. But more intense.

Have I mentioned how much I love my girl? Well I do. A lot. I wake up, look up and there she is, going down on me.
I didn't last very long before I blew my load in her mouth. After the night we had it wasn't a HUGE load, but she was able to swallow it all. She finished and straddeled my hips and gave me this grin and goes: "You're all dirty. You need a shower." To which I replied "Well you're as dirty as I am...and the only way to fix that is to take a shower."

I love shower sex. She started the water and we slipped in. She grabbed the body wash and just grinned at me and started washing me. She knelt in front of me to work all the way down both my legs, and I had to put my hand against the tile to steady myself when she gently pumped my hard cock while her other soapy hand massaged my balls. She slipped her fingers back and grazed over my asshole then parted my cheeks so the water could rinse away the suds.

After I was all clean, it was time to clean her. I took the body wash and mimicked her actions, except the whole cock thing. :wink: As I was down there she grinned and ran her hands through the mop of hair that I have. I rinsed away all the soap suds and stared at her. I had already gotten off once already, while had not. We all know where this is going, right?

I didn't have my vibrating stud in (I can't sleep with that huge assed thing in my mouth) but I still think that I did a good job. Had to make sure that I held on or else we could have had a major head injury on our hands.

Then, my girl being who she is, leaned her hands against the wall with her feet wide apart. She rolled her hips back to let the water run down her back and ass.

My girl is tight, even after all of the fucking we did last night so I started warming her up with my fingers and then took her doggie style. My girl can be dirty and I blew my load after she came, spewing tons of profanities.

Well we got clean...but only for a while. :biggrin1:
Then she retreated to do some homework...and I went to the gym...:biggrin1: :biggrin1: