My well-used "Cum Sock" - New pix

gaias_pet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here are some updated pictures of my Cum Sock. I have problems with severe premature ejaculation and I am unable to sexually satisfy my wife through intercourse. She prefers penetration to masturbation or oral sex but I usually cum in about 5 strokes or less, leaving her quite unsatisfied, so she rarely allows me to have sex with her. When I need release - rather than allowing me to cum inside her and leave a "nasty mess" (as she calls it) in her vagina - she usually makes me masturbate into my trusty crusty cum sock instead. After several months of use, it is now quite stained and starched with my dried semen.

The first time my wife made me cum in a sock was several years ago when I started having problems with premature ejaculation. One morning I wanted to have sex with her but she was reluctant to let me because she did not want me cumming inside her. I had begun having the P.E. problem a few months prior and by then she was finding the sexual satisfaction she needed in the arms of her lovers and she had a "date" that evening. I begged her for some relief but she stood firm in refusing to allow me to penetrate her even though I promised to try not to cum. "I do not want a smelly pussy and we are out of condoms". Seeing a pair of socks I had left on the floor by the bed she grabbed one, held it up and said "Here! You can cum in your sock!" Ever since then I cum in a sock gets way more than I am allowed to cum inside my wife's vagina. I often just go ahead and use my cum sock rather than even bother asking my wife for sex.

She made me a cute sock with blonde hair and a face painted on and gave it to me for my birthday over a year ago. The thumbnail shot is of me getting ready to use that new sock for the first time. It was so nice and pristine back then. The paint was apparently not waterproof and the cute blonde "face" washed off when a heavy rain came as it was hung outside to air out the musty smell.

Several more Cum Sock picture are on my album page.

I really would like to hear from other men who have a cum sock they use regularly. Post some pix and tell about your sock. Any guys like me whose S/O makes them use a sock? Let's hear from you.

Attachments

Reactions: Dlee45

Sounds to me that SHE might be the problem. Calling it a mess and not wanting it there can hardly be seen as encouraging. More like cruel.