My white male friends seem to only be attracted to white women?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_theaussieone, Oct 10, 2011.

1. B_theaussieone

B_theaussieone New Member

Maybe its an australian thing, but my white male friends specifically, some asian friends too would all agree mirander kerr is hot etc, which she is. But if i said i liked tyra banks, they are like wtf. I remember talking to one guy about the pussy cat dolls, i said i think nicole sherzinger is the hottest chick in music and he's like she's not white. It's really weird, maybe i hang out with racists or something. But many black guys dont have the same problem, they like latinas, black women, white women, asian women etc. just my friends think the world ends with miranda kerr. Does the same thing happen in other majority white countries, i know in britian, its not as bad but yeah i want responses .

2. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe in the smaller towns. I grew up in a small down and yah...some people can be racially oriented. Seems larger, more metropolitan areas are totally cool with whatever and whomever.

3. YoungTristan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like women of any color except green ones.

4. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yea, those martians are fucking high maintenance!

5. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think OCMuscleJock makes a good point. But also, there are people of other races that really only see beauty in women of their own race. I don't think it's "racist". "Prejudiced" maybe. But not "racist". There is a difference between the two words.

Simba

6. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    On a twist a little, I am Denise (Episcopalian), and I adore and date white men. I used to live and teach in New York City, and yes, I dated black men only.

I taught in New Mexico and retired here in 2009, and I date white men, exclusively. Yes, large cities people are more diversified, they coming from all over the world, they bring in their experiences into the relationship, and I love foreigners, who are racially light years ahead of Americans. That is why they are so shocked at the racism between the races in the U.S. However, this generation is working through those past issues and seeing people for who they are and not the color of their skin. Peace out!

7. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Preference and bigotry (i.e racism) are two different things.

8. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe its an australian thing, but my white male friends specifically,
    ............... It's really weird, maybe i hang out with racists or something. But many black guys dont have the same problem,

Thats funny Au, could be a slight hangover from the earlier days but would have thought you Aussies have moved on pretty much from the old Au..all white policy

My sister was caught up in it, 40 years ago, (chinese/maori) but good for her she fought it and got a visa at the time to visit her pakeha/ NZ White bf in the mines over there.
    Naah i dont think you hang out with Racists.. perhaps being there preferences
    KNOW my preference has always been for whites, and i am of color..not so much black but color ha
    I think you would soon pick up if a person were extreme blatant racists.
    Cheers for your thread
    enz

I like women of any color except green ones.

now that be racist bigotry prejudice and all associateds combined YT hah kidding but whats wrong with green ones..

9. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

My husband loves women of all shapes, sizes and color. As he says, "it's all a smorgasboard".

10. spidergrrrl

spidergrrrl New Member

Albums:
    As has been mentioned, preferences ≠ racism, but sometimes it does seem as if a white guy can't win. If he only likes white women - i.e. "his own kind" then he's racist. If he has a preference for say, Asians, then he's got "yellow fever." Now, I happen to live in L.A., so yeah, pretty large and metropolitan and I've had men all over the spectrum express interest.

11. dlfellow

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    like he said....also most people haven't had the experience of other cultures and races..thank god that i have..over,and over,and over again..LOL!!!!!

12. hung_10

hung_10 Well-Known Member

ive been lucky enough to have encounters with Japanese,black,hispanic and "white" woman all are different, all were fun...woman are like ice creme..why would you just want "vanilla"?
    I had one petite latina who wanted to have sex with me because she heard how hung I was from an ex roomate..she was amazing deepthroated me to the balls and was up for ANYTHING! (I havent however had an aussie girl:(..) any volunteers?lol

Draft saved Draft deleted