My white male friends seem to only be attracted to white women?

B_theaussieone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe its an australian thing, but my white male friends specifically, some asian friends too would all agree mirander kerr is hot etc, which she is. But if i said i liked tyra banks, they are like wtf. I remember talking to one guy about the pussy cat dolls, i said i think nicole sherzinger is the hottest chick in music and he's like she's not white. It's really weird, maybe i hang out with racists or something. But many black guys dont have the same problem, they like latinas, black women, white women, asian women etc. just my friends think the world ends with miranda kerr. Does the same thing happen in other majority white countries, i know in britian, its not as bad but yeah i want responses .

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think OCMuscleJock makes a good point. But also, there are people of other races that really only see beauty in women of their own race. I don't think it's "racist". "Prejudiced" maybe. But not "racist". There is a difference between the two words.

Simba

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On a twist a little, I am Denise (Episcopalian), and I adore and date white men. I used to live and teach in New York City, and yes, I dated black men only.

I taught in New Mexico and retired here in 2009, and I date white men, exclusively. Yes, large cities people are more diversified, they coming from all over the world, they bring in their experiences into the relationship, and I love foreigners, who are racially light years ahead of Americans. That is why they are so shocked at the racism between the races in the U.S. However, this generation is working through those past issues and seeing people for who they are and not the color of their skin. Peace out!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe its an australian thing, but my white male friends specifically,
............... It's really weird, maybe i hang out with racists or something. But many black guys dont have the same problem,

Thats funny Au, could be a slight hangover from the earlier days but would have thought you Aussies have moved on pretty much from the old Au..all white policy

My sister was caught up in it, 40 years ago, (chinese/maori) but good for her she fought it and got a visa at the time to visit her pakeha/ NZ White bf in the mines over there.
Naah i dont think you hang out with Racists.. perhaps being there preferences
KNOW my preference has always been for whites, and i am of color..not so much black but color ha
I think you would soon pick up if a person were extreme blatant racists.
Cheers for your thread
enz

I like women of any color except green ones.

now that be racist bigotry prejudice and all associateds combined YT hah kidding but whats wrong with green ones..

spidergrrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe its an australian thing, but my white male friends specifically, some asian friends too would all agree mirander kerr is hot etc, which she is. But if i said i liked tyra banks, they are like wtf. I remember talking to one guy about the pussy cat dolls, i said i think nicole sherzinger is the hottest chick in music and he's like she's not white. It's really weird, maybe i hang out with racists or something. But many black guys dont have the same problem, they like latinas, black women, white women, asian women etc. just my friends think the world ends with miranda kerr. Does the same thing happen in other majority white countries, i know in britian, its not as bad but yeah i want responses .

As has been mentioned, preferences ≠ racism, but sometimes it does seem as if a white guy can't win. If he only likes white women - i.e. "his own kind" then he's racist. If he has a preference for say, Asians, then he's got "yellow fever." Now, I happen to live in L.A., so yeah, pretty large and metropolitan and I've had men all over the spectrum express interest.

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe in the smaller towns. I grew up in a small down and yah...some people can be racially oriented. Seems larger, more metropolitan areas are totally cool with whatever and whomever.

like he said....also most people haven't had the experience of other cultures and races..thank god that i have..over,and over,and over again..LOL!!!!!

ive been lucky enough to have encounters with Japanese,black,hispanic and "white" woman all are different, all were fun...woman are like ice creme..why would you just want "vanilla"?
I had one petite latina who wanted to have sex with me because she heard how hung I was from an ex roomate..she was amazing deepthroated me to the balls and was up for ANYTHING! (I havent however had an aussie girl:(..) any volunteers?lol