My whole life is devoted to sex yet I am virgin?

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realized today that most of the things I do are related to my sexuality. I talk on the phone with women, chat rooms and message boards. I take care of myself and go to the gym primarily to increase sexual attraction.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this sounds soooooo twentieth century, but how about spending some more face-to-face time with women? For most women, as well as many men, it's all about "connection." If a woman has the opportunity and proclivity to enjoy you as a human being, it's far more likely that you'll wind up enjoying each other as sexual partners.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 22.

I have met the most women through phone dating. About 40, 6 or so are real nice. One of them, from Hawaii, wanted to marry me after two days and move to Tucson. She is still visiting next month. She said I am too dominant and controlling. She is the one who bought me a penis enlarger. She gave the phone to two of her friends and they both thought I was hot, I made them wet and we had phone sex.

I definitely prefer talking in person. There are just not as many opportunities:

1. 5k race - 500 people, meet 2 women each time, most are married.
2. swimming pool - most girls are 15
3. grocery store - I always ask for numbers
4. gym - most people wear headphones and are antisocial
5. church - small church, most are married

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why not? If I see a pretty girl I will talk to her. They always smile. They usually wind up to be 15. Do I just have poor age estimation? These girls are like 13-15 and they look fully developed and mature I thought they were 18!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 22.

I definitely prefer talking in person. There are just not as many opportunities:

1. 5k race - 500 people, meet 2 women each time, most are married.
2. swimming pool - most girls are 15
3. grocery store - I always ask for numbers
4. gym - most people wear headphones and are antisocial
5. church - small church, most are married

Go to a club or something. Women in the grocery store are not looking for random sex. And you really aren't going to pick up anyone for sex in a church.

My life is devoted to making nerdy pop culture references. Anyway..

Sounds like you are just trying too hard. Always ask for numbers at the grocery store? That seems extreme to me..

Not just extreme - fucking creepy. I used to work in retail and if someone had asked me for my number I would have been calling my manager.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I just enjoy doing other things besides trying to pick up women. I also don't really use the buckshot approach. It doesn't seem to be working for you.

I actually recommend the buckshot method, but within reason! For example, I worked in a nightclub as a cocktail waitress. When a guy gave more than one of us his number or asked for ours, then he just made the catastrophic mistake of not scoring with any of us! You won't believe how many men tried with every single cocktail waitress, like we don't talk to each other once every 5 minutes at the drink station. :rolleyes:

Women do talk to each other and we notice how you behave. If you're at the grocery store and you flirt with every woman and you ask all of them for their numbers, your likelihood of scoring is close to zero. If you pay attention to only one woman there and make her feel special, and only ask for her number, then you're chances are higher!

I've always thought dating was just a numbers game and putting yourself out there is the right way to go. If you're using that approach and it's not working for you, you need to change something. You're doing something wrong. Maybe it's the way you're talking to women, maybe you seem to be interested in all women, which is a turn-off, maybe it's something else. It's hard to say over the internet.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm sure the cashier's and other staff notice at the grocery store too. Maybe they give some of the customers uh, 'warnings' that you do it to all the women.

How would YOU use the buckshot approach petite?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure the cashier's and other staff notice at the grocery store too. Maybe they give some of the customers uh, 'warnings' that you do it to all the women.

How would YOU use the buckshot approach petite?

Well, I meant that he should only ask one woman at the grocery store, and ask another woman somewhere else, etc. I suspect he may have other problems with his approach, since he doesn't recognize that he shouldn't have asked the nurse what she thought of his cock and he says he felt in control of his actions at the time, not drunk when he said it. :rolleyes:

I don't approach men, but in a similar fashion, when I'm dating, I accept a lot of first dates with men because finding a guy worth a second date and a third one involves going out on a first one. :smile:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well he seems quite confident that since they smile that his approach is fine. :tongue:

That's true. I'm a bit odd, since I don't feel comfortable flirting with women unless I think they are interested in me. But I think I'm kind of oblivious to women who are interested in me. :tongue:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well he seems quite confident that since they smile that his approach is fine. :tongue:

That's true. I'm a bit odd, since I don't feel comfortable flirting with women unless I think they are interested in me. But I think I'm kind of oblivious to women who are interested in me. :tongue:
Obviously it isn't, or he would be getting laid, right?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It takes some guys a while to learn when a woman's flirting with them (and believe it). My brother was well into his twenties before he started to get it and got himself laid.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not even looking to get laid. I want friends.

So tell me what's wrong with asking her about my body. She took off my shorts... She was the first one to see. I think it was disrespectful of her to ignore me.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 1 1/2 year I could say the exact same thing. I was 21 years old and pretty much thought about sex all day yet I was a virgin.

Fast forward to today, I'm 22 and still think about sex all day but not a virgin.

I'd recommend you try craigslist. It's how I lost my virginity. Nowadays, I don't even bother with girls in real life (not that I really bothered them anyways). I just use the internets to get laid.