My whole life is devoted to sex yet I am virgin?

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not even looking to get laid. I want friends.

So tell me what's wrong with asking her about my body. She took off my shorts... She was the first one to see. I think it was disrespectful of her to ignore me.

The world doesn't revolve around you or your penis, fyi. Maybe learning that will help you out.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not even looking to get laid. I want friends.

So tell me what's wrong with asking her about my body. She took off my shorts... She was the first one to see. I think it was disrespectful of her to ignore me.

I think you may want to resign yourself to being a virgin for a long time.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So if you show a girl your penis you expect her to ignore you and walk away???

Dude there is a difference between asking a girl your having sex with and a women who is seeing it for professional reasons.

You didn't use to ask the guy at the photo place how he liked your pictures?
Whether he did or not is insignificant for his professional purposes and so it is with the nurse. Your asking is a reach, it makes it hard to treat you with the needed professionalism.

You certainly need to understand that neither your life and even less other peoples life revolve around your genitals.
If you want to make female friends i advice you not to ask girls how they like your penis, not to ask them how long or tight their vaginas are and not to send them videos of intimate parts of your body.

In difference to a few others here i do not the think a grocery store is a bad place to meet women. Where ever they are they can be met, i like a casual atmosphere better than the loudness of a club to actually meet someone.
You will hardly find a one night stand for that day this way.
Those you indeed better look for in clubs and bars, but besides that it does not matter much where you meet them, it is much more important how you do it. And judging from your stories you need to change it, or you will stay a virgin.

I do believe that the realization that your life is devoted to sex and you seem to be obsessed with it and the involved body parts is a first step.
Because your conversations, your acting seems to follow that pattern, even in non sexual situations, like the example with the nurse.
You need to realize that, and understand when it is an issue you can talk about and when not. Good luck.

LadyHalo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dude there is a difference between asking a girl your having sex with and a women who is seeing it for professional reasons.

Whether he did or not is insignificant for his professional purposes and so it is with the nurse. Your asking is a reach, it makes it hard to treat you with the needed professionalism.

You certainly need to understand that neither your life and even less other peoples life revolve around your genitals.
If you want to make female friends i advice you not to ask girls how they like your penis, not to ask them how long or tight their vaginas are and not to send them videos of intimate parts of your body.

In difference to a few others here i do not the think a grocery store is a bad place to meet women. Where ever they are they can be met, i like a casual atmosphere better than the loudness of a club to actually meet someone.
Those you indeed better look for in clubs and bars, but besides that it does not matter much where you meet them, it is much more important how you do it. And judging from your stories you need to change it, or you will stay a virgin.

I do believe that the realization that your life is devoted to sex and you seem to be obsessed with it and the involved body parts is a first step.
Because your conversations, your acting seems to follow that pattern, even in non sexual situations, like the example with the nurse.
You need to realize that, and understand when it is an issue you can talk about and when not. Good luck.

Amen!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My whole life is devoted to sex yet I am virgin?
I realized today that most of the things I do are related to my sexuality. I talk on the phone with women, chat rooms and message boards. I take care of myself and go to the gym primarily to increase sexual attraction.

Well. Whenever you are ready for it and the right woman comes along...you will lose your virginity.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think my life revolves around it and I'm not obsessed with sex it was just a thought. I listened so thank you for the advice I would appreciate any thing else you might add.

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
1) women (and men) smell desperation from over a mile away and you're mad desperate
2) this is not meant as an insult (and I am sorry if this offends you), but judging from this thread and another you seem to not have been socialized properly in your youth at all. I'd actually talk to a professional about it, because some of the behavior you posted about is really inappropriate and you don't seem to be aware of it at all. It might clear up some problems you have with finding friends or having sex

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
your desperate attempts to hump any leg within range are a not going to turn anyone on.

does it occur to you to think of them as people instead of potential holes to poke?

the checkout girls talk too each other. by now they all know about the guy who always hits on them. they know it's not because you think they're special, it's just because you want somewhere (ANYWHERE) to park the pork.

you're just acting creepy.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think my life revolves around it and I'm not obsessed with sex it was just a thought. I listened so thank you for the advice I would appreciate any thing else you might add.

If you thought sending out mentioned video is a good idea, if you asked a women who saw your penis for professional reasons how she liked it, if you asked girls how tight their vagina is, if you ask every girl in a grocery store for her number, if you need to post such personal questions on public places like yahoo answers and if you think bothering 20 members on here to get 3 opinions about your dick or whatever the issue is at the moment you are obsessed with it. Realizing and understanding that would be a first step, but since you seem to have trouble to distinguish in general when and what sexual topics are inappropriate you might struggle with this cognition too.

This might be a neurosis. You clearly display socio-culturally inappropriate behaviors, you are obsessed. This might go along with other psychological problems. I don't want to offend you, and i don't mean it in a bad way.
The need for approval you reveal by asking on yahoo answers and such places, and also here. The fact that you sound rather desperate and unhappy with your virgin status. That you say you take care of yourself and go to the gym primarily to increase your sexual attractiveness.
That you seem to feel the need to increase the size of your penis.
That all could be part of a depression. Nothing of that is a clear indicator,and obviously it is almost impossible to tell from so far away through the internet, but i think there is a chance that you suffer from this, maybe without really knowing. So getting some professional help is what i would like to suggest to you. Analysis and behavioral therapy could be something of great help for you. To steer your life into the direction you'd like it to be.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I might have missed something along my way these past almost 40 years, but making friends usually did not entail talking about having sex with them or showing them my private parts.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tramp, you're a smart cookie.

i was too busy being grossed out & repulsed to see things that objectively.

time to call your doctor!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I might have missed something along my way these past almost 40 years, but making friends usually did not entail talking about having sex with them or showing them my private parts.

Really, Lex? I can't whip my peter out on the first date with you? :biggrin1:

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I was socialized properly at youth either my parents divorced when I was 1 and I was abused I was always shy too. I also grew up with women I didn't see my dad I lived with grandma, mom, sister and all four of my cousins are women.

I'm not depressed or desperate I am very happy with my life I am proud to be virgin. I care what people think but I have a lot of questions and its more important for me to know than to make everyone happy. I will definitely keep this is mind and am open to your concerns. What type of professional help do you recommend and how does one go about receiving it?

I've been told to stop looking and I'll be found. I dunno if the advice is sound considering the source but who knows.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been told to stop looking and I'll be found. I dunno if the advice is sound considering the source but who knows.

I would say it isn't sound. If you stop looking you may appear to be more aloof, and people can take that as you aren't interested so they wont seek you out. What they are really trying to say is "Be yourself." You still have to flirt, you still have to go out to make friends and such. But don't dedicate your life to getting to that point. Do the things you like, talk about things that interest you. like AE said so simple yet succinctly, don't be so goal oriented. The problem with the saying I think is that the people who are having trouble will take it too literally. We tend to be the ones who over analyze things, and we aren't the ones who have our natural flirting down and such. To them, stop looking may mean something along the lines of, stop trying to pick up every women you see. Just meet new people and you'll eventually run into someone you'll click with. It's not their fault, subtle word differences can be overlooked, especially when dispensing advice which can be very difficult.

That's my 2 cents on that statement though. I'd like to reiterate how important but simple Altered's advice is.

Also if you like to read, you may be interested in The Game by Neil Strauss. It's about the world of pick up artists (no it doesn't really teach you how to become one), and what can happen to those who are obsessed with getting women.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say it isn't sound. If you stop looking you may appear to be more aloof, and people can take that as you aren't interested so they wont seek you out. What they are really trying to say is "Be yourself." You still have to flirt, you still have to go out to make friends and such. But don't dedicate your life to getting to that point. Do the things you like, talk about things that interest you. like AE said so simple yet succinctly, don't be so goal oriented. The problem with the saying I think is that the people who are having trouble will take it too literally. We tend to be the ones who over analyze things, and we aren't the ones who have our natural flirting down and such. To them, stop looking may mean something along the lines of, stop trying to pick up every women you see. Just meet new people and you'll eventually run into someone you'll click with. It's not their fault, subtle word differences can be overlooked, especially when dispensing advice which can be very difficult.

That's my 2 cents on that statement though. I'd like to reiterate how important but simple Altered's advice is.

Also if you like to read, you may be interested in The Game by Neil Strauss. It's about the world of pick up artists (no it doesn't really teach you how to become one), and what can happen to those who are obsessed with getting women.

Damn good advice :smile:. Do what this guy says.