Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm hung like a chipmunk. Nearly every women I've had a serious relationship with has had previous lovers much better hung than I am. I know the approximate size of my wife's two big squeezes (she told me); they'd be members in good standing at LPSG. They both were heads over heels for her, but, guess what? she married me.

And if she ever does dump me, I doubt whether it will be because of the size of my cock. Much more likely because I forgot to take out the trash. Or forgot our anniversary.

LOL.
Great post.
I don't think you should identify that way.
That may be insulting to chipmunks! LOL

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I stupidly asked my wife if she’d been with any ‘hung’ guys. Since I’ve found out that her long term ex was packing serious meat, I’m feeling rather inadequate down below. Am I right to worry?
Don’t worry I bet you know how get her off it not how big it is how you used it .

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd prefer not to ever address details of past relationships. It's the past for a reason, and there's no healthy discussion that can come from it.

It sure seems that a lot of folks on here like competitions and contests. I'd prefer to be my own best critic to better myself rather than attempting to gain a quarter inch over the other guy.

I'm too busy trying to find a stable relationship, or more importantly, trying to avoid toxic ones, to play games. And these are games we play with ourselves.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
She would still be with him if it was up to her, he ran away with another woman

Was lurking. Saw your post, hovered and clicked because i used to be in the same weird spot of suspecting things. And then came this comment by you. Which makes me wonder. Why are you together to begin with? If that's true. And she actually feels that way then you shouldn't be married. If she doesn't but you still honestly think this is the case then you shouldn't be married. Or at the very least you two should be getting some sort of therapy individually and/or together.

I don't know if it's true or not but it's a doozy. Either you or the both of you have some serious things to work out. Hopefully it works out. For the both of you.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As others have said he's her ex, if she's not expressed a desire for needing a bigger guy in her life leave it alone unless you want to get into the sharing lifestyle

Reactions: weapondavid

discgolfdad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife's ex was apparently hung like a horse, too. She said he was so big that his preferred method of sex was to turn her on her side, lube up her thighs and fuck the hell out of her thighs. The image of a huge cock popping out of the other side of my wife's legs kind of turns me on. I'm hung like a flea and have always been intrigued by big dicks. I don't think she is a size queen, however, because she more than once referred to it as his "damned fifty-mile long dick" Her son with him apparently inherited his dick, too, because she even hinted that even at a very young pre-puberty age that he was "well hung" with a wry proud grin. She's humiliated me, even in front of him, on rare occasion and I have to admit it was both embarrassing and arousing. The only time she makes me feel "small" is when she's furious with me, which is rare, though. For what it's worth, at least mine worked and I'm the father of twins with her. Apparently at least I fucked her on a regular basis - the ex just wanted to hump her thighs.

weapondavid

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As others have said he's her ex, if she's not expressed a desire for needing a bigger guy in her life leave it alone unless you want to get into the sharing lifestyle
Caught between my emotions saying it would be hot and my ego saying it’s a bad idea :-0

Reactions: Mike hung

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife's ex was apparently hung like a horse, too. She said he was so big that his preferred method of sex was to turn her on her side, lube up her thighs and fuck the hell out of her thighs. The image of a huge cock popping out of the other side of my wife's legs kind of turns me on. I'm hung like a flea and have always been intrigued by big dicks. I don't think she is a size queen, however, because she more than once referred to it as his "damned fifty-mile long dick" Her son with him apparently inherited his dick, too, because she even hinted that even at a very young pre-puberty age that he was "well hung" with a wry proud grin. She's humiliated me, even in front of him, on rare occasion and I have to admit it was both embarrassing and arousing. The only time she makes me feel "small" is when she's furious with me, which is rare, though. For what it's worth, at least mine worked and I'm the father of twins with her. Apparently at least I fucked her on a regular basis - the ex just wanted to hump her thighs.

Very interesting!
I definitely relate to feeling both embarrassed and aroused by having my little penis compared with a much bigger cock.
PM me if you are interested in discussing this more.

weapondavid

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just a bit of an update, I’m seriously thinking about having an open discussion about this with my wife, however I’d like to ask you guys and girls opinion on this as I have two major questions really.

1) How do I open the conversation Without giving away too much in how I feel about it, as I want to keep my options open.

2) If I mention fooling around with a hung guy, is that likely to be the point of no return if she’s excited by the idea? As it would be not fair to offer something then not deliver surely? Or.... if she hates the idea, will she ever look at me in the same light again as I’ve suggested giving her away to other guys?

many thoughts and opinions welcome!

Reactions: Mike hung

TBS0392

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont think you have anything to worry about man. Your dick is more than good enough from your pics. And if shes getting off every time you have sex then you're doing something right. It's not always bigger is better but what you do with it. I'd choose your cock over a huge horse hung dick anytime!

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m finding out it’s more common than I thought.
Sorry, couldn’t resist the sarcasm

It’s psychology 101. Fascinated by what you fear. The closest thing to having the huge dick yourself is watching it fuck your partner and holding it in your hand. Its a natural attempt to gain context and greater understanding