Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is another story that’s true. A few years ago my wife had a conference for her job that was in New Orleans. I hadn’t been there before, so she asked me if I wanted to go. I was very happy to take the opportunity.

The second night we were there, we decide to go to one of the more popular strip clubs down there. She knows I love when guys pay attention to her and especially her tits. She wore a white top that’s very low cut and tight, without a bra. You can literally see her aereolas right through this shirt.

This night was no exception. As a matter of fact, her nipples were extra stiff that night as it was obvious guys were staring at them and she also enjoys the attention.

We had been sitting there for a couple of hours when a guy just walks right up to her and says “What in the fuck are you doing out here? You need to be on that stage showing those tits off! They’re the biggest ones I’ve ever seen!” Then he shakes my hand and tells me I’m the luckiest guy on the planet.

I noticed my wife was looking around for a few minutes afterwards, but didn’t think anything about it. Then she got up to use the bathroom, but went out of her way to go by this guys table.

When she got behind him, she pulled her shirt down and wrapped her tits around his head from behind him. Then she spun around and put one nipple up to his lips and rubbed it on them. By the time she did the second one, he knew what was up and sucked that one in as if he was a baby nursing. He had a hand on each tit and was squeezing them for all it was worth.

The bouncer came up a few seconds later and told her she had to stop. However, the manager did come up and asked her if she wanted a job.

This is the shirt she was wearing that night and the way she was wearing it. Although, this was a different night.

FBBD031A-F389-48D6-A70F-4E6D5FA7DFAE.jpeg

texan117

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A similar thing happened to me at a new orleans strip club. We were in the VIP section of the hustler club for a bachelor party and a couple was in there. I got to talking with the husband and told him that I thought his wife was the best looking girl I'd seen all night and that he was a lucky man. A few minutes later I feel a hand on my shoulder and all of a sudden the wife is giving me a lap dance shoving her bare tits in my face. Was my first strip club experience and will probably forever be my best

MarkIV

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
superb tits... I so love BIG areolas, the size of silver dollars like she shows off so proudly and confidently. Bet she loves to tease all cocks that she can with them.

Both of us enjoy all of the attention they bring, that’s for sure! I like her nipples and aereolas almost as much as the tits themselves.

orville66

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is another story that’s true. A few years ago my wife had a conference for her job that was in New Orleans. I hadn’t been there before, so she asked me if I wanted to go. I was very happy to take the opportunity.

The second night we were there, we decide to go to one of the more popular strip clubs down there. She knows I love when guys pay attention to her and especially her tits. She wore a white top that’s very low cut and tight, without a bra. You can literally see her aereolas right through this shirt.

This night was no exception. As a matter of fact, her nipples were extra stiff that night as it was obvious guys were staring at them and she also enjoys the attention.

We had been sitting there for a couple of hours when a guy just walks right up to her and says “What in the fuck are you doing out here? You need to be on that stage showing those tits off! They’re the biggest ones I’ve ever seen!” Then he shakes my hand and tells me I’m the luckiest guy on the planet.

I noticed my wife was looking around for a few minutes afterwards, but didn’t think anything about it. Then she got up to use the bathroom, but went out of her way to go by this guys table.

When she got behind him, she pulled her shirt down and wrapped her tits around his head from behind him. Then she spun around and put one nipple up to his lips and rubbed it on them. By the time she did the second one, he knew what was up and sucked that one in as if he was a baby nursing. He had a hand on each tit and was squeezing them for all it was worth.

The bouncer came up a few seconds later and told her she had to stop. However, the manager did come up and asked her if she wanted a job.

This is the shirt she was wearing that night and the way she was wearing it. Although, this was a different night.

View attachment 25054981
very nice twins !! ;0)

MarkIV

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I see faint scars from a reduction (although the doc appears to have done a good job). So how big was she before surgery?

That is the crazy part, they have been reduced a long time ago. The crazy thing is, it’s been so long ago, she can’t remember for sure.

O

OldFirm08

superb tits... I so love BIG areolas, the size of silver dollars like she shows off so proudly and confidently. Bet she loves to tease all cocks that she can with them.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That is the crazy part, they have been reduced a long time ago. The crazy thing is, it’s been so long ago, she can’t remember for sure.

I don't understand why any woman would have their breasts reduced!