My wife, a size queen?

D

deleted818969

Unfortunately, I had forgotten about this great thread!
Have you offered to give her a "hall pass " for a night with Steve, with or without you watching?
I haven't yet, I'm a bit worried what would happen if she hooked up with him again. What do you think?

marco_pt

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My size queen wife used to be very timid. I'm only average and she was not interested in big stuff at all and wouldn't let me use any toys or extensions/sleeves. Finally, I told her I'd found a very thin sleeve with bumps on it and wanted to try it. It was like a condom (only a little thicker) and she thought it was ok...added "friction and sensation". What she didn't know was that I started adding spacers inside the tip before I'd put it on. Pretty soon I had +2 1/2" inside and she was loving it but had no idea why. Two kids and a couple of years later...after a few drinks, I showed her what she had been taking...about 8 1/2" and she was shocked. I told her how much SIZE turned me on and how watching her take LARGE got me worked up. I let her know that it was OK to like larger...I was not hurt or threatened by it (on the contrary!). I had the spacer all ready to make it 10 1/2" and talked her into trying it. By getting the angle of penetration just right (missionary), I was able to actually work 10" into her but it was not "comfortable" for her. However, we discovered that right around the 9" mark, MAGIC happened. We now call that her "magic spot" and she needs that rubbed anytime we have sex. I joke with her now about "needing a niner in order to be properly fucked" and she smiles. Yup. And size matters. A LOT. We joke about that a lot and it's a total turn on.

After the size revelation, I started trying various cock sleeve toys on her and modifying them (generally with a heat gun) to fit me, make them longer, etc. I made sure there was never pain involved. I took the girth and length out larger very slowly over several years. We now have a huge collection of giant cocks that I can put on. At first she suggested that we only use a toy every other time. She still wanted to feel "just me". For the last year or two now, she wants size every time...she expects it. After foreplay, I slip my weenie in her, get about 20 pumps in and she says "costume change!" or "don't you want to put something on?" It's hot that she asks for it. No problem...I put on a monster and slide it in and fuck her silly with it. Fortunately for me, the sleeves feel very good inside if sized correctly...they need to be a little loose and slide around a little and you have to lube up before putting it on. It's like very tight pussy :) Once in a while, we line up several huge sleeves and I use each of them on her. It's a home made gang bang...each cock bigger, thicker, longer than the last. I imagine it's an entire football team of great big huge guys all destroying that pussy. A new twist now....after flogging her pussy with a giant member and after I've cum (inside the sleeve), I quickly pull out, pull the sleeve off and drop my weenie in her destroyed, hot, sloppy slot. The heat feels so good! I'm instantly hard again. Generally, I can pump away for another 5 minutes or so and cum a 2nd time. She smiles...she can barely feel me. So, basically I've cucked myself with the sleeves...and I get to "reclaim" her :)

Several months ago while slamming her with the 9" monster, she said "more, more, more" a few times...but I was out of cock to give. So, I decided to start stretching it out...I added a 1/2" and she took it (she didn't know it was longer but went crazy on it). I took it out to a full, fat 10" and have been using that now. It won't go all the way in, but there's extra and it hits the end of her pussy and she seems to really love that. The tight sensations on me and her going fucking berserk on a monster cock never cease to excite me...no trouble cumming with the big cock sleeves on.

While she's become bolder over the years, due to our situation with kids, jobs and community, there's no way we're ever having visitors in the bedroom. It just isn't going to happen. So, these toys fullfill our needs and take us to wonderful new places risk free. We're loving it. If anyone would like web links to some fantastic cock sleeve toys, let me know.

Definetly the most realistic guy ever!!!
Sometimes we just need to get a good way to pass around our difficulties and move on be happy with our life!
Cheers!

basshaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My size queen wife used to be very timid. I'm only average and she was not interested in big stuff at all and wouldn't let me use any toys or extensions/sleeves. Finally, I told her I'd found a very thin sleeve with bumps on it and wanted to try it. It was like a condom (only a little thicker) and she thought it was ok...added "friction and sensation". What she didn't know was that I started adding spacers inside the tip before I'd put it on. Pretty soon I had +2 1/2" inside and she was loving it but had no idea why. Two kids and a couple of years later...after a few drinks, I showed her what she had been taking...about 8 1/2" and she was shocked. I told her how much SIZE turned me on and how watching her take LARGE got me worked up. I let her know that it was OK to like larger...I was not hurt or threatened by it (on the contrary!). I had the spacer all ready to make it 10 1/2" and talked her into trying it. By getting the angle of penetration just right (missionary), I was able to actually work 10" into her but it was not "comfortable" for her. However, we discovered that right around the 9" mark, MAGIC happened. We now call that her "magic spot" and she needs that rubbed anytime we have sex. I joke with her now about "needing a niner in order to be properly fucked" and she smiles. Yup. And size matters. A LOT. We joke about that a lot and it's a total turn on.

After the size revelation, I started trying various cock sleeve toys on her and modifying them (generally with a heat gun) to fit me, make them longer, etc. I made sure there was never pain involved. I took the girth and length out larger very slowly over several years. We now have a huge collection of giant cocks that I can put on. At first she suggested that we only use a toy every other time. She still wanted to feel "just me". For the last year or two now, she wants size every time...she expects it. After foreplay, I slip my weenie in her, get about 20 pumps in and she says "costume change!" or "don't you want to put something on?" It's hot that she asks for it. No problem...I put on a monster and slide it in and fuck her silly with it. Fortunately for me, the sleeves feel very good inside if sized correctly...they need to be a little loose and slide around a little and you have to lube up before putting it on. It's like very tight pussy :) Once in a while, we line up several huge sleeves and I use each of them on her. It's a home made gang bang...each cock bigger, thicker, longer than the last. I imagine it's an entire football team of great big huge guys all destroying that pussy. A new twist now....after flogging her pussy with a giant member and after I've cum (inside the sleeve), I quickly pull out, pull the sleeve off and drop my weenie in her destroyed, hot, sloppy slot. The heat feels so good! I'm instantly hard again. Generally, I can pump away for another 5 minutes or so and cum a 2nd time. She smiles...she can barely feel me. So, basically I've cucked myself with the sleeves...and I get to "reclaim" her :)

Several months ago while slamming her with the 9" monster, she said "more, more, more" a few times...but I was out of cock to give. So, I decided to start stretching it out...I added a 1/2" and she took it (she didn't know it was longer but went crazy on it). I took it out to a full, fat 10" and have been using that now. It won't go all the way in, but there's extra and it hits the end of her pussy and she seems to really love that. The tight sensations on me and her going fucking berserk on a monster cock never cease to excite me...no trouble cumming with the big cock sleeves on.

While she's become bolder over the years, due to our situation with kids, jobs and community, there's no way we're ever having visitors in the bedroom. It just isn't going to happen. So, these toys fullfill our needs and take us to wonderful new places risk free. We're loving it. If anyone would like web links to some fantastic cock sleeve toys, let me know.
I'm curious, what circumference are some of these larger sleeves?

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm curious, what circumference are some of these larger sleeves?

Our largest is 9" in circumference. She needs several drinks in her to agree to that one...the last inch or two is a struggle (that she REALLY likes). I'll try to attach pics of it here.

Our regular use toys are 7 to 7 1/2" around with a couple of them over 8" around the crown of the head. She only likes the sleeves made from soft, realistic material like TPR or TPE. It needs to feel like firm flesh. Those are the only ones that feel good on me too. The PVC toys don't fly...too hard for either of us to enjoy.
cutdown.jpg
girth.jpg

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think she'd leave me, we've been married over 10 years now

You are probably right.
If it were me, I would tell her that I want her to be sexually satisfied, and that I'm OK with her experiencing that with her former lover.

D

deleted818969

You are probably right.
If it were me, I would tell her that I want her to be sexually satisfied, and that I'm OK with her experiencing that with her former lover.
Ok, I'll hint that I might be ok with her going to the function with her ex and see what she says

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, I'll hint that I might be ok with her going to the function with her ex and see what she says

Great idea!
Just be sure that you really are OK with her having sex with him again. You don't want to harm your relationship by getting upset if she really enjoys his big cock again, and you get jealous.

Reactions: teninchman
D

deleted818969

Great idea!
Just be sure that you really are OK with her having sex with him again. You don't want to harm your relationship by getting upset if she really enjoys his big cock again, and you get jealous.
She's basically been having sex with him every time I've used they toy on her anyway, so what's the difference?

Reactions: amazzzed2

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She's basically been having sex with him every time I've used they toy on her anyway, so what's the difference?

I completely agree. I had the same situation with my wife, and were both very open with each other that the sex toy was her former lover's huge cock.

D

deleted818969

I completely agree. I had the same situation with my wife, and were both very open with each other that the sex toy was her former lover's huge cock.
Wow! I might try building that in next time we are playing with 'Steve'

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow! I might try building that in next time we are playing with 'Steve'

I think that is a very good idea!
When she's just about to orgasm with the huge toy, mention how much she is enjoying having Steve's huge cock in her.
In my experience she is much more likely to go along with it when she's in the throes of passion, than talking about it during breakfast!
Please let me know how it goes!
Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

D

deleted818969

Great idea!
Well I told her that she could go to the function with Steve then she kissed an hugged me and said thank you and seemed so excited. That night I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and found Kate downstairs on the lounge naked fucking herself with the toy, moaning "oh yes I need you Steve". She went on pummelling her pussy for over an hour before I snuck back up to bed and went to sleep.

The next morning she was in the happiest mood I've seen her for a long time. I'm a bit worried now how much she wants him.

Hopefully she gets it out of her system on Friday night.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Well I told her that she could go to the function with Steve then she kissed an hugged me and said thank you and seemed so excited. That night I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and found Kate downstairs on the lounge naked fucking herself with the toy, moaning "oh yes I need you Steve". She went on pummelling her pussy for over an hour before I snuck back up to bed and went to sleep.

The next morning she was in the happiest mood I've seen her for a long time. I'm a bit worried now how much she wants him.

I told you early on that was going to be the likely result

It is possible she will "get it out of her system"

It is WAY more likley that as long as Steve or any number of other big dicked guys that she finds somehow some way are available that she will be fucking them on a very regular basis, maybe exclusivley as in NOT you, EVER and you will be relagated to cuckold status where you MIGHT get the occasional BJ

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

It was very nice of you to be OK with her spending time with him. Very good chance that they will have sex, and if so, it will be very difficult for her to not keep having amazing sex with him. My suggestion is that if that happens, that you not try to stop it, but to accept and enjoy your cuckold marriage, which can be very exciting and enjoyable for all of you.
PM me if you want to discuss this further.

D

deleted818969

I told you early on that was going to be the likely result

It is possible she will "get it out of her system"

It is WAY more likley that as long as Steve or any number of other big dicked guys that she finds somehow some way are available that she will be fucking them on a very regular basis, maybe exclusivley as in NOT you, EVER and you will be relagated to cuckold status where you MIGHT get the occasional BJ
Hmmm I hope not, I really like fucking Kate and she seems to enjoy it too. I don't think I could stop her now, she's so excited to go out on Friday, she went shopping for an outfit last night apparently her ex said he'd pay for it.