My wife, a size queen?

D

deleted818969

There are a few things that always made me wonder just a little if we were being "punked'

Go back to the first page

The very first post the wife's name is KAREN and he says they have been married about 5 years

He calls her Karen on more time but then is post quite some time later she becomes KATE and remains Kate throughout.

Maybe it is different in Australia but I have never known Kate to be "short" for karen, Kathy, or Catherine with either a C or a K but Karen, no not really.

In a later post on that pages he states they have been married "over 10 years.

HMMM

Another thing that was always a stretch was how supposedly Steve, unprompted, seemingly out of the blue after years of no contact contacts the wife. He even still has her number

That does not pass the smell test which is why I concluded that the wife was just lying and had contacted him first.

Steve after another few days still being in town, a town he supposedly does not live it at just the right moment "magically" shows up at the front door.

That is a little far fetched too.
Yeah not being a professional writer I need to work on my continuity skills

D

deleted818969

It is not the greatest task in the world to consistently know your wife's first name or how long you have been married to her.

So what are you really trying to say here ??
My wife's name isn't Karen or Kate which made it harder to remember. Also my initial posts were in 2013, hence why my marriage is 5+ years longer now.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
My wife's name isn't Karen or Kate which made it harder to remember. Also my initial posts were in 2013, hence why my marriage is 5+ years longer now.

Ok

So with regard to the other questions

What is the current state of things ??

It has been almost another week

D

deleted818969

I went back to the house to confront Karen. As soon as I opened the front door I could hear them both fucking and having the time of their lives in MY bedroom. I couldn't make out any actual words, just grunts and moans and the sound of the headboard ramming into the wall.
I walked upstairs and along the hall to the bedroom. They hadn't even bothered to close the door, so I had a perfect view of Karen on her hands and knees while Steve rammed into her from behind with his huge cock. She had no trouble whatsoever taking it balls deep, and every minute or so she would scream in orgasm and go limp. Steve just grabbed her hips and held her up while he continued thrusting, building her to her next orgasm.
They kept this up for at least half an hour, then he slid his cock out of Karen's gaping, swollen pussy. Fuck his cock was huge. Karen's entire attention was focussed on his cock as she turned around and kissed him passionately on the lips, slid down to take his cock into her mouth until she gagged on it, then lay on her back and spread her legs wide so her pussy was open for him to abuse again.
"Good girl, you love being a slut for my cock, don't you" Steve smiled
"Ohhh yeah baby, I love your cock and I love you" moaned Karen as she reached up to try and pull him inside her.
I walked into the room and yelled "stop it you fucking asshole"
Karen just lay there with Steve's cock pointed at the entrance to her pussy, rubbing the tip up and down the gaping hold that used to be tight for me.
Steve looked over his shoulder at me, smirked and said "No". With that he slammed his full length into Karen. I would have been worried that his monster cock would tear her pussy apart with the force of his thrust, but Karen was obviously loving it, and wrapped her arms and legs around him to pull him deeper while she kissed him wildly, trying to shove her tongue down his throat.
"Fuck me" she moaned, "give it to me hard so I can feel you right up in my cervix"
Steve happily obliged, and the headboard resumed it's thumping against the wall. I could see large dents in the plaster where the bed was making contact. Karen's pussy was taking an even bigger battering than the wall, but she kept urging Steve on.
Between Karen's orgasms, Steve looked over at me again and said "you can watch and wank if you like, but you're sleeping in the spare room from now on. Karen's been trained to pleasure me now and she's very good at it so I'm not giving her up again"
"Fuck off" I replied and stormed out of the room. As I left, I could see Steve whisper something into Karen's ear.
As I walked down the stairs, I heard Karen's voice "**Grunt** if you go **ohhh yes** then don't bother **unintelligible squeal** coming back, Mike ***ohh harder baby*** stay in the spare bedroom or your friends will find out about ***fuck that feels good, don't stop** what deviant things you've been searching on google"
"Fuck you bitch" I yelled, and slammed the spare bedroom door behind me as I went in and lay on the empty bed.
Eventually I could hear Steve grunt as he plowed his seed deep into Karen's womb, much to her delight judging from her squeals. I quietly masturbated to get rid of my hardon, then fell asleep.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
I went back to the house to confront Karen. As soon as I opened the front door I could hear them both fucking and having the time of their lives in MY bedroom. I couldn't make out any actual words, just grunts and moans and the sound of the headboard ramming into the wall.
I walked upstairs and along the hall to the bedroom. They hadn't even bothered to close the door, so I had a perfect view of Karen on her hands and knees while Steve rammed into her from behind with his huge cock. She had no trouble whatsoever taking it balls deep, and every minute or so she would scream in orgasm and go limp. Steve just grabbed her hips and held her up while he continued thrusting, building her to her next orgasm.
They kept this up for at least half an hour, then he slid his cock out of Karen's gaping, swollen pussy. Fuck his cock was huge. Karen's entire attention was focussed on his cock as she turned around and kissed him passionately on the lips, slid down to take his cock into her mouth until she gagged on it, then lay on her back and spread her legs wide so her pussy was open for him to abuse again.
"Good girl, you love being a slut for my cock, don't you" Steve smiled
"Ohhh yeah baby, I love your cock and I love you" moaned Karen as she reached up to try and pull him inside her.
I walked into the room and yelled "stop it you fucking asshole"
Karen just lay there with Steve's cock pointed at the entrance to her pussy, rubbing the tip up and down the gaping hold that used to be tight for me.
Steve looked over his shoulder at me, smirked and said "No". With that he slammed his full length into Karen. I would have been worried that his monster cock would tear her pussy apart with the force of his thrust, but Karen was obviously loving it, and wrapped her arms and legs around him to pull him deeper while she kissed him wildly, trying to shove her tongue down his throat.
"Fuck me" she moaned, "give it to me hard so I can feel you right up in my cervix"
Steve happily obliged, and the headboard resumed it's thumping against the wall. I could see large dents in the plaster where the bed was making contact. Karen's pussy was taking an even bigger battering than the wall, but she kept urging Steve on.
Between Karen's orgasms, Steve looked over at me again and said "you can watch and wank if you like, but you're sleeping in the spare room from now on. Karen's been trained to pleasure me now and she's very good at it so I'm not giving her up again"
"Fuck off" I replied and stormed out of the room. As I left, I could see Steve whisper something into Karen's ear.
As I walked down the stairs, I heard Karen's voice "**Grunt** if you go **ohhh yes** then don't bother **unintelligible squeal** coming back, Mike ***ohh harder baby*** stay in the spare bedroom or your friends will find out about ***fuck that feels good, don't stop** what deviant things you've been searching on google"
"Fuck you bitch" I yelled, and slammed the spare bedroom door behind me as I went in and lay on the empty bed.
Eventually I could hear Steve grunt as he plowed his seed deep into Karen's womb, much to her delight judging from her squeals. I quietly masturbated to get rid of my hardon, then fell asleep.

So you are just going to be SamMann 2.0 then ??

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My size queen wife used to be very timid. I'm only average and she was not interested in big stuff at all and wouldn't let me use any toys or extensions/sleeves. Finally, I told her I'd found a very thin sleeve with bumps on it and wanted to try it. It was like a condom (only a little thicker) and she thought it was ok...added "friction and sensation". What she didn't know was that I started adding spacers inside the tip before I'd put it on. Pretty soon I had +2 1/2" inside and she was loving it but had no idea why. Two kids and a couple of years later...after a few drinks, I showed her what she had been taking...about 8 1/2" and she was shocked. I told her how much SIZE turned me on and how watching her take LARGE got me worked up. I let her know that it was OK to like larger...I was not hurt or threatened by it (on the contrary!). I had the spacer all ready to make it 10 1/2" and talked her into trying it. By getting the angle of penetration just right (missionary), I was able to actually work 10" into her but it was not "comfortable" for her. However, we discovered that right around the 9" mark, MAGIC happened. We now call that her "magic spot" and she needs that rubbed anytime we have sex. I joke with her now about "needing a niner in order to be properly fucked" and she smiles. Yup. And size matters. A LOT. We joke about that a lot and it's a total turn on.

After the size revelation, I started trying various cock sleeve toys on her and modifying them (generally with a heat gun) to fit me, make them longer, etc. I made sure there was never pain involved. I took the girth and length out larger very slowly over several years. We now have a huge collection of giant cocks that I can put on. At first she suggested that we only use a toy every other time. She still wanted to feel "just me". For the last year or two now, she wants size every time...she expects it. After foreplay, I slip my weenie in her, get about 20 pumps in and she says "costume change!" or "don't you want to put something on?" It's hot that she asks for it. No problem...I put on a monster and slide it in and fuck her silly with it. Fortunately for me, the sleeves feel very good inside if sized correctly...they need to be a little loose and slide around a little and you have to lube up before putting it on. It's like very tight pussy :) Once in a while, we line up several huge sleeves and I use each of them on her. It's a home made gang bang...each cock bigger, thicker, longer than the last. I imagine it's an entire football team of great big huge guys all destroying that pussy. A new twist now....after flogging her pussy with a giant member and after I've cum (inside the sleeve), I quickly pull out, pull the sleeve off and drop my weenie in her destroyed, hot, sloppy slot. The heat feels so good! I'm instantly hard again. Generally, I can pump away for another 5 minutes or so and cum a 2nd time. She smiles...she can barely feel me. So, basically I've cucked myself with the sleeves...and I get to "reclaim" her :)

Several months ago while slamming her with the 9" monster, she said "more, more, more" a few times...but I was out of cock to give. So, I decided to start stretching it out...I added a 1/2" and she took it (she didn't know it was longer but went crazy on it). I took it out to a full, fat 10" and have been using that now. It won't go all the way in, but there's extra and it hits the end of her pussy and she seems to really love that. The tight sensations on me and her going fucking berserk on a monster cock never cease to excite me...no trouble cumming with the big cock sleeves on.

While she's become bolder over the years, due to our situation with kids, jobs and community, there's no way we're ever having visitors in the bedroom. It just isn't going to happen. So, these toys fullfill our needs and take us to wonderful new places risk free. We're loving it. If anyone would like web links to some fantastic cock sleeve toys, let me know.

A couple of updates on my once-shy, now voracious size queen wife...

The other night we were in the supermarket shopping for a few things (without the kids). We passed some big bread sticks on the shelf. I pointed and said "The first 6 inches have the most fun ya know".

She immediately shot back:
"But it's the last 4 inches that are the most appreciated."

...Referring of course to the fat 10 inch cock sleeve toy that she looks forward to every time we have sex now. Her instant response makes me think she has SIZE on her mind quite a bit now since I made her aware that she is indeed taking an entire 10" and is obviously loving it. She is rather impressed with herself and her ability to take such size. She used to tell me that the vagina ended at 6" deep. Any more cock than that would just be a waste she'd say. She's now taking much larger than she ever thought possible. And certainly much larger than I can offer her without one of my huge wearable sleeves.

Last night we got to bed very late. I had just turned the light out and her hand under the covers grasped my arm and began stroking it like an oversized shaft...

"Oh My God! Oh...it's just your arm" she said laughing, obviously joking.

I was instantly hard as a rock. "You thought you found an arm-sized cock under there didn't you? You need some monster action?" I was ready to go warm up a couple big, realistic cock sleeve toys in the sink and get busy bangin' her wide and deep with them.

"Uh huh, but it's too late tonight...tomorrow night." She said and rolled over.

I've been hard off and on and leaking all day so far thinking about some BIG fun tonight.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
I'm just trying to deal with the situation

Well at least for now option 3 which would at least put some finality to this situation because a decision would get made albeit not by you seems to be off the table because she would have left with him by now .

So he will eventually leave and most likely return any time he wants to fuck your wife (option 2) and this is already something other than a ONS (option 3)

So we can better understand the possible dynamics at play here

You are how old ?

Your wife is how old ?

Steve is how old ?

D

deleted818969

Well at least for now option 3 which would at least put some finality to this situation because a decision would get made albeit not by you seems to be off the table because she would have left with him by now .

So he will eventually leave and most likely return any time he wants to fuck your wife (option 2) and this is already something other than a ONS (option 3)

So we can better understand the possible dynamics at play here

You are how old ?

Your wife is how old ?

Steve is how old ?
I'm 45, Karen is 40 and Steve is 39 I think

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm just trying to deal with the situation

I'm hoping that you two will have a successful cuckold marriage, and that you will accept the situation for what it is, and that it will ultimately be good for both of you.

D

deleted818969

I'm hoping that you two will have a successful cuckold marriage, and that you will accept the situation for what it is, and that it will ultimately be good for both of you.
It seems like I don't have any choice about it

Reactions: amazzzed2

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
It seems like I don't have any choice about it

But you DO

You DO NOT have to put up with this shit

Worst case scenario what is going to happen in a divorce?

Especially in light of her demonstrated unfaithfulnes

To somewhat quote a song lyric from back in the day

If you fail choose you still have made a choice

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My size queen wife used to be very timid. I'm only average and she was not interested in big stuff at all and wouldn't let me use any toys or extensions/sleeves. Finally, I told her I'd found a very thin sleeve with bumps on it and wanted to try it. It was like a condom (only a little thicker) and she thought it was ok...added "friction and sensation". What she didn't know was that I started adding spacers inside the tip before I'd put it on. Pretty soon I had +2 1/2" inside and she was loving it but had no idea why. Two kids and a couple of years later...after a few drinks, I showed her what she had been taking...about 8 1/2" and she was shocked. I told her how much SIZE turned me on and how watching her take LARGE got me worked up. I let her know that it was OK to like larger...I was not hurt or threatened by it (on the contrary!). I had the spacer all ready to make it 10 1/2" and talked her into trying it. By getting the angle of penetration just right (missionary), I was able to actually work 10" into her but it was not "comfortable" for her. However, we discovered that right around the 9" mark, MAGIC happened. We now call that her "magic spot" and she needs that rubbed anytime we have sex. I joke with her now about "needing a niner in order to be properly fucked" and she smiles. Yup. And size matters. A LOT. We joke about that a lot and it's a total turn on.

After the size revelation, I started trying various cock sleeve toys on her and modifying them (generally with a heat gun) to fit me, make them longer, etc. I made sure there was never pain involved. I took the girth and length out larger very slowly over several years. We now have a huge collection of giant cocks that I can put on. At first she suggested that we only use a toy every other time. She still wanted to feel "just me". For the last year or two now, she wants size every time...she expects it. After foreplay, I slip my weenie in her, get about 20 pumps in and she says "costume change!" or "don't you want to put something on?" It's hot that she asks for it. No problem...I put on a monster and slide it in and fuck her silly with it. Fortunately for me, the sleeves feel very good inside if sized correctly...they need to be a little loose and slide around a little and you have to lube up before putting it on. It's like very tight pussy :) Once in a while, we line up several huge sleeves and I use each of them on her. It's a home made gang bang...each cock bigger, thicker, longer than the last. I imagine it's an entire football team of great big huge guys all destroying that pussy. A new twist now....after flogging her pussy with a giant member and after I've cum (inside the sleeve), I quickly pull out, pull the sleeve off and drop my weenie in her destroyed, hot, sloppy slot. The heat feels so good! I'm instantly hard again. Generally, I can pump away for another 5 minutes or so and cum a 2nd time. She smiles...she can barely feel me. So, basically I've cucked myself with the sleeves...and I get to "reclaim" her :)

Several months ago while slamming her with the 9" monster, she said "more, more, more" a few times...but I was out of cock to give. So, I decided to start stretching it out...I added a 1/2" and she took it (she didn't know it was longer but went crazy on it). I took it out to a full, fat 10" and have been using that now. It won't go all the way in, but there's extra and it hits the end of her pussy and she seems to really love that. The tight sensations on me and her going fucking berserk on a monster cock never cease to excite me...no trouble cumming with the big cock sleeves on.

While she's become bolder over the years, due to our situation with kids, jobs and community, there's no way we're ever having visitors in the bedroom. It just isn't going to happen. So, these toys fullfill our needs and take us to wonderful new places risk free. We're loving it. If anyone would like web links to some fantastic cock sleeve toys, let me know.
Great stuff thanks for sharing. Yes to the links please