My Wife Agreed to Peg Me and She Loved It!

D

deleted4783311

For quite a few years now my wife has had this funny little quirk where she’ll come up behind me (both of us with clothes on), grab me by the hips, and act like she’s fucking my ass. We’ve always just laughed about it and never really took it any further. The other day we got on the subject of prostate orgasms and how I’ve always wanted to experience one (of course I never told her I’ve had many before). I told her that we should spend all weekend in bed naked. She said hell yeah let’s do it. I then told her that maybe she should try pegging me. It surprised me when she said, yes. She told me that I always take care of her needs and that women should do the same for their men. All this time I thought she would be turned off by the idea, when in reality she’s always wanted to fuck me that way. I guess I was just too embarrassed to suggest it.

The next day we drove to the adult toy store and picked out 2 strap on dildos…one small and one about 8x6”. She picked out a pair of sexy black panties that would accommodate a strap on. My dick got hard in the store and all the way home just thinking about it. That night I got cleaned up, put the toys and lube on the nightstand, stripped down and crawled into bed. My cock was already raging hard by the time she came into the room. Not knowing quite what she was doing, she managed to insert the small rubber cock into the strap on panties. She slipped on the panties and giggled and said, honey I have a cock now! She flipped it around all sorts of ways and laughed at the sight of it.

She crawled into bed and grabbed hold of my cock. She was amazed that I already had a steady stream of precum running down my shaft. She stroked my cock for a few minutes and then I turned onto my side with my ass facing her. She grabbed her rubber cock, lubed it up, and started teasing my tight hole with it. It felt really good but I didn’t want her to know yet how much I was enjoying it.

Little by little she penetrated the opening of my asshole. I helped her by pushing myself onto the dildo until the head popped into my ass. This smaller dildo had a slight curve to it, and it immediately found my prostate. I moaned out louder than I had intended. She started thrusting it into me slowly until I had taken the entire length. My cock felt like it would burst and moaning was taken to a new level. She was so turned on by it that she actually came and started shaking. I knew then that this was going to become a new adventure for us. As soon as I felt relaxed enough, she changed dildos out for the big 8 inch one.

Honestly I was intimidated by it, but I was determined to try and take it all up my ass. I laid flat on my stomach and she arranged herself behind me. She placed the big head against my asshole and tried to push it in. It wouldn’t go. I put a pillow beneath my stomach to arch my ass up a little more in the air. I backed myself onto the dildo and she rammed it deep! It forced out a spurt of clear liquid from my slit that caught me by surprise. I was not prepared for the force of her thrust and I gasped! I got on all fours and my cock was dripping furiously. She continued to fuck my ass deep and I was on the verge of cumming hands free several times. She sensed it and reached around and stroked my cock as she pounded my ass.

This went on for 20 minutes or so, until I just felt the need to fuck her pussy. I pulled her new panties and dildo off, and pushed my cock inside her. She had been so turned on that she came again. Her pussy was sopping wet and was now gushing. I rolled her onto her side, straddled her, and filled her with my fat cock. She came again and I did shortly after. The amount of cum I dumped into her was massive from all the excitement. She fucked my ass again the next day.

Now the awkwardness is gone and she knows she can use her new toys on me any time she wants to. She likes the control and it’s opened a new door to our sex life. I guess you never know until you ask!! It makes me curious what she’ll be up for next…threesome possibly?? I’m gonna find out!

Puffdaddy316

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For quite a few years now my wife has had this funny little quirk where she’ll come up behind me (both of us with clothes on), grab me by the hips, and act like she’s fucking my ass. We’ve always just laughed about it and never really took it any further. The other day we got on the subject of prostate orgasms and how I’ve always wanted to experience one (of course I never told her I’ve had many before). I told her that we should spend all weekend in bed naked. She said hell yeah let’s do it. I then told her that maybe she should try pegging me. It surprised me when she said, yes. She told me that I always take care of her needs and that women should do the same for their men. All this time I thought she would be turned off by the idea, when in reality she’s always wanted to fuck me that way. I guess I was just too embarrassed to suggest it.

The next day we drove to the adult toy store and picked out 2 strap on dildos…one small and one about 8x6”. She picked out a pair of sexy black panties that would accommodate a strap on. My dick got hard in the store and all the way home just thinking about it. That night I got cleaned up, put the toys and lube on the nightstand, stripped down and crawled into bed. My cock was already raging hard by the time she came into the room. Not knowing quite what she was doing, she managed to insert the small rubber cock into the strap on panties. She slipped on the panties and giggled and said, honey I have a cock now! She flipped it around all sorts of ways and laughed at the sight of it.

She crawled into bed and grabbed hold of my cock. She was amazed that I already had a steady stream of precum running down my shaft. She stroked my cock for a few minutes and then I turned onto my side with my ass facing her. She grabbed her rubber cock, lubed it up, and started teasing my tight hole with it. It felt really good but I didn’t want her to know yet how much I was enjoying it.

Little by little she penetrated the opening of my asshole. I helped her by pushing myself onto the dildo until the head popped into my ass. This smaller dildo had a slight curve to it, and it immediately found my prostate. I moaned out louder than I had intended. She started thrusting it into me slowly until I had taken the entire length. My cock felt like it would burst and moaning was taken to a new level. She was so turned on by it that she actually came and started shaking. I knew then that this was going to become a new adventure for us. As soon as I felt relaxed enough, she changed dildos out for the big 8 inch one.

Honestly I was intimidated by it, but I was determined to try and take it all up my ass. I laid flat on my stomach and she arranged herself behind me. She placed the big head against my asshole and tried to push it in. It wouldn’t go. I put a pillow beneath my stomach to arch my ass up a little more in the air. I backed myself onto the dildo and she rammed it deep! It forced out a spurt of clear liquid from my slit that caught me by surprise. I was not prepared for the force of her thrust and I gasped! I got on all fours and my cock was dripping furiously. She continued to fuck my ass deep and I was on the verge of cumming hands free several times. She sensed it and reached around and stroked my cock as she pounded my ass.

This went on for 20 minutes or so, until I just felt the need to fuck her pussy. I pulled her new panties and dildo off, and pushed my cock inside her. She had been so turned on that she came again. Her pussy was sopping wet and was now gushing. I rolled her onto her side, straddled her, and filled her with my fat cock. She came again and I did shortly after. The amount of cum I dumped into her was massive from all the excitement. She fucked my ass again the next day.

Now the awkwardness is gone and she knows she can use her new toys on me any time she wants to. She likes the control and it’s opened a new door to our sex life. I guess you never know until you ask!! It makes me curious what she’ll be up for next…threesome possibly?? I’m gonna find out!
So freaking hot I want to hear more please

D

deleted4783311

What shall we try next…suggestions??

draken1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

what an awesome story and an amazing Wife you have!

Rustyridge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Great experience it sounds like you had. Hope you two can keep it going. I think all guys need to be a little more open minded to this kind of play. Nothing like having a prostate organism.

Reactions: Gj816

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Pegging is absolutely amazing!
I'm hard just reading this thread as I have been pegged on many occasions by my wife too. We also started off small and added a larger dildo for a much fuller/deeper experience. Although I'll take it in any position, I like being on my back with my legs wide open taking that thick veiny cock in my lubed manpussy as the firm cockhead ridge gliding against my prostate causes rippling surges of ecstacy to radiate through my prostate outwardly through my entire body.