My Wife and I Make a Bet (Cuckold, SPH, worship)

tiny5er

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's the first installment of a story I'm writing. I promise more will come tomorrow.

-------------------------

The bet had gone awry.

Lately, my and my wife's sexual life had been cooling down, as it often does years into the relationship. We decided to discuss fantasies, and how we might act on them to "spice things up." I was first to share a fantasy of mine; a threesome with another woman. When she reluctantly agreed, I was excited to no end about the prospects; but then my wife inserted a "friendly bet" into the proceedings.

As we discussed our upcoming threesome one evening, she laid out the terms. Stroking my hard member between her forefinger and thumb, she said "I'll bet you can't last more than three minutes with both women pleasing you."

Through the haze of pleasure provided by her stroking and my own egotistical imagination, I scoffed. "Ha! Well, what do I get if I CAN last more than three minutes?"

She smiled demurely, bringing her two fingers a little faster up and down all 4 inches of my somewhat less-than-impressive manhood. "Well, you've always wanted to try anal. You'll be the first to conquer me up my tight little asshole...if you can make it past the three minute mark."

I grunted in extacy at the thought. She had never let anyone touch her asshole before, much less do anal. I would be the first man to own her in that way. Her rhythm, pumping my member, began to increase.

"Sounds...amazing," I got out between panting breaths. "It's a bet."

"Ah, ah, ah...we didn't discuss what I get if you lose."

I was getting close.

She continued, "If your little peanut can't last longer than those three minutes...I get to have some new partners come over and please my tight little pussy."

An image flashed through my brain of my wife opening her legs for her "new partners." Though it gave me a moment's pause, it also fueled my burning erection.

"OK..." I agreed, sure that I could last the three minutes without problem. "Hell," I added cockily, "make it four partners! Hah." I grinned.

She smiled again, her fingers working harder. Her pert C cups were jiggling in the most fascinating manner. "Four partners? Pretty sure of yourself, huh?"

I grinned in reply.

"Well, sweetheart...there is one more thing. They have to be bigger than little mini-me here. Twice as big would be nice." She gave a pitying nod to my manhood, pursing her lips in baby-talk.

I looked down at my penis, pinned pathetically between her finger and thumb and even then almost eclipsed. At that moment I had never felt tinier...and also, more turned on. What the hell, she wasn't going to win this bet anyhow.

"You got it. Whatever you want...but you're not going to win!"

Her pace increased appreciably, and I suddenly felt my grape-sized nuts tighten spasmodically. Her nipples brushed up against my chest as she whispered softly in my ear:

"It's a bet." I came like a firehose.

------

I won't go too much into the sorry details. Our lady friend who was to be our third came over the next night. I was as happy as a clam. After a light dinner and more than a few drinks, we got straight into it.

She was a petite redhead with milky white skin, smallish A cup tits and a firm little heart-shaped ass. I was ready and raring to go after we all stripped down, when it happened; she bent over, spread her ass open, and invited my cock in, while working her tongue around my wife's open pussy. My wife looked up at me, grinned devilishly, and held up something she had been concealing in her hand...a stopwatch.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt my cock spasming. It was like it was happening in slow motion...I grasped desperately at the base of my dick to try and calm down, but it was too late. I pumped out every ounce of cum in my balls, humping the air in frustration. I hadn't even penetrated.

My wife's grin didn't leave her face as she pressed the lap button. "Awww, poor little guy...22 seconds." She stifled a giggle.

Yes, the bet had gone awry.

------

"Here's how this will work." My wife stood next to me, dressed in the sluttiest outfit I had ever seen on her. She wore 6" heels, a next-to-nothing g-string, and a push-up lace bra that made the best of her assets. She had done her long brown hair into two girlish pigtails, an extra touch that made me all the more envious that I wouldn't get to pull on them.

"Now, I have lined up a few prospects. You remember the terms of our little bet, sweetie." She ran her finger down my chest. "I love you dearly, but I don't think we've ever really had the chance to discuss a major factor in our love life." Her finger traced my package, showing through my pants as a little nub.

She blurt out suddenly, "I'm sorry, my love, but it's just so tiny. You poor thing...I know you can't do anything about having such a small package. But I can't help wondering what a COCK would feel like. You know...a COCK." She grabbed my package lightly for emphasis, gazing distractedly off over my shoulder as she spoke.

She snapped back into reality. "So, I'll be in the bedroom waiting for each of our new friends. Your job is to make sure that each man fulfills the requirements."

"The requirements?" I gulped.

"Yes." She handed me a tape measure.

My stomach sank a bit as I realized what I would have to do.

"I've picked them from personal ads, and they claim that they measure up...but before you send them in, sweetie, we have to make sure that they really are what they claim. I don't want to waste my time."

I nodded, slowly. I noticed she had started fingering herself.

"You can wait out here for now, while they..." her breathing got heaver. "You know, while they are in there with me." She suddenly blurt out, "I just can't imagine. I've never felt a big cock, you know, a BIG COCK inside of me. I'm sorry honey but I just have to." She was gasping for breath and plunging her fingers into her pussy, which dripped visibly.

The doorbell interrupted us. She gasped. "Our first suitor is here...please make sure he has what I need, sweetheart. And make him feel at home." With that she dissapeared into the bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

tiny5er

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's the next installment. More to come!

----------

When I answered the door, the man introduced himself as Randy. He was tall, sqaurely built, with a close cut buzzed head and a firm handshake. He looked me straight in the eye as he shook my hand, and I immediately felt an unspoken presence that he had. It was commanding, in charge, and unmistakable. I was unable to maintain it for very long as I led him back towards the entrance to our bedroom.

"So, ah, before we go in..." I started, "we just need to make sure of a few things from the online ad." I fumbled around dumbly with the tape measure, feeling dumbstruck in the presence of confidence.

"That is?" He asked.

"Well, she wants to make sure, you're, um...you know, twice as big as me. At least." I added.

He cracked a small smile.

"Well, how big are you?" He asked bluntly.

An idea flashed through my brain. If I lied and added a few inches to my own measurement, he would most likely end up not meeting the "twice as big" requirement.

"I'm about 6"." I lied.

"Let's see, then." He said, and folded his arms.

"What?" I was called on my bluff.

"Drop your pants and measure your dick for me. Fair's fair, right?"

I gulped visibly, but at the same time I could feel my erection growing in my pants. I would have liked to have told him to fuck off, but there was an electric, unspoken dynamic here; he was in charge, and I was to do as told.

I very slowly unbuckled my belt, zipped down my fly, and dropped my trousers to the ground. There was a little tent already poking through my tight white undies. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and felt the cool air caress my straining little erection.

Randy made no sound, but pursed his lips slightly and furrowed his brow in a look of pity. "It looks ready to go, then."

Wordlessly, I grabbed the tape measure and rolled its cold, calculating inch markers down the length of my shaft. It stopped at 4 inches even.

"How many inches?" Randy asked.

"Um...four inches." I replied meekly.

"Four inches? Come on, now, that's not what you said before. I think someone was trying to fluff up his confidence a bit."

I just shook my head, eyes fixated on the big number "4" hanging on the end of my dick.

"Well, according to your wife's emails, she needs me to be at least twice as large, then; we're shooting for eight inches, correct?"

"Yeah." I replied.

Without a word, he unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. He was wearing boxer briefs, and inbetween his muscular thighs was the fattest, juciest bulge I had ever seen tucked into a pair of pants.

"Okay, then. My turn. Come over here and measure me now." He said frankly, hands on his hips.

I walked over, mesmerised by the big stuffed crotch of his briefs. Without thinking, I had stepped out of my pants, now only wearing my T-shirt, my little erection peeking out beneath and bobbing around ridiculously with every step.

Out of necessity, and, seemingly, to punctuate the humiliation of the situation, I dropped to my knees to unleash and measure the cock that was going to open up my wife's sweet little pussy.

--------

Up close, the bulge was even bigger. It seemed as if he had stuffed a big italian sausage and two lemons into his underwear. For the first time in my life, I reached out and hooked my fingers into another Man's underwear and peeled them off.

His endowment uncoiled like a hose, flopping out on top of a low hanging, heavy nutsac. It hung heavily under its own weight, the flared, horse-like mushroom head pointing straight at the floor. His balls were, indeed, the size of small lemons, and hung relaxed in a loose, swollen sac that hung even lower than his thick, drooping cock.

I tried to speak, but I couldn't. I found my hands gingerly holding up the tape measure to his slowly swinging, flaccid dick. The tape read "5 inches." Soft.

I looked up at him, involuntarily, a bit of disbelief and confusion in my eyes. I'm sure it looked ridiculous with me on my knees.

"It needs to be a hard measurement, yes?" He asked shortly. I nodded.

He tugged it a few times in his own hand, stretching it and letting it flop heavily against his swinging ball sac. It made the heaviest, fleshiest sound I had ever heard.

"Listen." He said. "This will go a lot faster with some lube. Can you bring me some?" I nodded and reached over to a nearby table, where my wife had prepared a few necessary items for our agreed-upon inspection process. I proferred the bottle up to him, but he shook his head.

"Naw, can you put some on for me? Thanks, little buddy."

I hesitated a moment, but I then saw myself as if by third person dripping the lube down his seemingly endless shaft.

"Awesome. Just rub it in a bit."

What? Rub it in? I had never even thought about touching another man before. But, there, on my knees, with the impossble weight of his man-meat in front of me, I felt inside me that it was my duty to do it. it was only right.

I gave a small girlish sqeuak of shock as my hand first wrapped around the thick, warm mass of his cock; I lifted it and marveled at the weight. As I rhythmically begain to pump up and down his shaft, I felt the veins in it start to pump and saw the head start to flare drastically.

With his meat in my hands, I felt something I had never felt when I masturbated. I felt what power, and control, and dominance would feel like...if I only had something like this between my legs.

He smiled slowly through the pleasure of my servicing. "You see? That's what it feels like. Have you ever felt a man's cock before this?"

"No."

"Poor guy, I suppose not. This is what a man feels in his hands when he's jerking off. A big, raw piece of meat."

I nodded. I had never felt anything so big in my hands.

"I think it's time to give it a measure," he interrupted. His flaccid, heavy cock had turned skyward as I stroked, now looming impossibly large over my forehead.

I stretched out the tape and laid it on top of his hot, throbbing member. I had to get closer than I bargained to read the numbers, and could smell the musk of his manhood.

"Eight and one-quarter inches." I squeaked.

He smiled. It was twice as big, and then some. I shot a furtive glance down at my own package, which seemed girlish by comparison.

"Looks like we're good to go." He smiled. "Where is your wife."

I wordlessly pointed to the bedroom door. He shook off his pants, his eight-inch cock rod-straight and hard as steel. He walked towards the door; from behind, I could see his sculpted ass and his heavy bull nuts hanging down and slapping his thighs between his legs.

As the door opened, I got a brief view of my wife, splayed on her back on the bed. Her legs were spread wider than I had ever seen them, her fingers hungrily plunging into her wet, pert little pussy.

Her eyes widened as she saw Randy standing there, his eight inches of meat at full mast. "Oh...Oh my god." She whispered.

The door closed behind them.

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Finally another story worth following! I hope we don't have to wait as long as we did for "Does Size Really Matter"....

tiny5er

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The next installment:
---------

After the door shut behind Randy and his big, swinging cock and balls, there wasn't much to hear for a while. The sound of my wife's stunned and awed voice getting her first view of his substantial package echeod through my brain...I had never yet heard her utter words filled with so much lust.

After a while, through the door, I heard a low groaning in a deep baritone. I was under instructions not to watch the proceedings, but it was obvious what was happening...my wife's silence was because her sweet little lips were currently full of Randy's meat. Would she even try to fit such a giant cock in her mouth? Driven by her lust, did she have a choice?

After a good 20 minutes, my cock had not stopped throbbing as my imagination went wild. That was when the next sounds started; I heard the springs on our bed squeak as a rhythmic pounding began to thump out against the floorboards.

My wife's voice was suddenly heard, low, but growing louder...a primal moan of lust mixed with extacy.

"Oh my GOD..." she moaned, the rhythm getting stronger. "It's so big. Oh my god, it's so big...I've never...you're so much bigger than my husband." Her sentences were short bursts of coherency between screams and moans.

Her first orgasm didn't take long...it even surprised me. The experience must have overwhelmed her; I had never heard her cum so quickly. Part of me assumed that her encounter with Randy would soon be over, now that she had finished.

But then, I heard her moan "Don't stop." Like a machine, the rhythmic humping noise didn't slacken one bit; in fact, it grew even faster.

I looked at the clock. She had been riding his 8 inch pole for over 30 minutes. He didn't even show signs of slowing down, from what I could hear.

"Don't stop!" She encouraged him. Her second orgasm was even louder...her screams of delight almost made the windows shake. The pictures on the walls shook ever so slightly as Randy sunk his twice-as-big-manhood into my wife over and over again.

Three...four orgasms. How was it een possible? I could usually only barely coax one out of her...at least, in the time that I could last. They had almost been fucking for an hour now...I couldn't even imagine how he could last that long.

After her fifth orgasm, the pounding started to slow down. I heard her mutter something about catching her breath...even through the door I could hear them both breathing heavily with the exertion of their heavy-duty, ball-slapping fuck-fest.

The creaks started again, but this time I could hear her voice growing louder as she gave instructions. "Put it between my tits. Put it between my tits and cum for me."

I had a visual of Randy's veiny member sliding between my wifes pert C cups...breasts that my hands had only had the pleasure of holding. Now another man's cock was thrusting between them, greased with my wife's pussy juice and saliva. The thought made me reel.

"Cum for me, you stud." She almost shouted. "Cum on my face, Randy! Yesss!" Her voice was lost as Randy's low groan took over, their shouts intermingling as he took up my wife's invitation.

Cum on her face? She had never asked me to do that. I was always to cum in her hand, or, at best, on her belly.

"Oh MY GOD!" I heard her screaming. Randy was still cumming. Her voice became gargled, and I could swear I heard the wet, splashing sound of hot jizz plastering her face.

I heard Randy collapse onto the bedsprings, then another loud suckling noise; was she cleaning him out? Was she REALLY trying to suck every last drop out of his cock?

-------------

Randy emerged 15 minutes later, still pulling on his clothes as he exited the room. As if to remind me, he had saved pulling up his pants for last; his cock hung, swollen, reddened, and moist, between his legs, again slapping softly against each thigh as he walked. His distended, heavy bull nuts hung even lower than before, exhausted of their load.

He didn't say a word. He looked me in the eye and winked. Then he cast a parting glance at my crotch and let himself out.

My wife stumbled to the bedroom door, a glazed look of pleasure on her face. She had a thin, see-through robe draped carelessly around her, her naked body flushed and ripe underneath it. One nipple poked out around the fabric, still hard from arousal.

From between her tits all the way up her neck, and all over her face, she was plastered in sticky, white jizz. It was the most obscenely large amount of cum I had ever seen, and it was slathered all over my wife's tits and face. A corner of her toungue flicked absent mindedly at a drop that formed on her pouty, full lips, which were swollen from their effort of mouthing Randy's cock.

"I..." she started, dazed... "I'm going to get cleaned up, for our next visitors." She grinned, still in the afterglow.

"Visitors?" I asked.

"Yes...you know, there are four men coming tonight...I asked the next two if they wouldn't mind, you know, sharing me. Together. I thought it would be a fun change of pace to have two of them at once." She giggled.

I just gulped in acknowledgement.

She pouted at me breifly. "I hope you're doing ok, honey." Then she glanced down at my swollen 4" erection and smiled. "Seems like you're enjoying this too, in your own way."

I was. I couldn't deny it.

Her eyes got that far-away look again. "I just can't help it, honey...he was..so...so much MAN. So much man, all between his legs. I didn't even touch myself...I just came all over his cock." She sighed. "You can't imagine."

She turned to shower off; just as the doorbell rang. I went to greet her next guests; two men who were about to spit-roast my wife in ways I could only imagine.