My wife brags just for fun

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

greenTent: It's been quite the challenge at work since my wife showed one of our friends my stiff one. My wife and I were attending a conference and she snapped a few shots with the digital. Well as you can imagine, some "managed" to stay in the memory card.

Lots of hoots out of that one, but then the picture gained momentum. Friends became curious. Some have seen at at home when they stop over for movie night. Been fun. Curious thing the size of a cock. Why are people curious anyway? It's not like I chose to have this between my legs, it just happened.

2. woskxn

woskxn New Member

Albums:
    stop with the questions and show us the picture! ;) heh

but on a serious note, and to the point... people are sexual..thats the simple explanation. We think about it all the time.
    And I guess some of your wifes friends are probably fantasicing about it, its natural, everyone wants to get together with a guy with a big dick. And the guys (if they are not gay obviously) are just impressed and wish they could have the same.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

A very good reply, woskxn, but I'll be serious with my second to your suggestion re. showing us the picture. Ask your wife for permission, greenTent. :eyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted