My wife cant keep her mouth closed (about my dick).

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
My wife, so she tells me, seems to bring up my largeness about every time she's out with her girlfriends (we've got young kids, so she goes out with them infrequently). I wonder if any of you have this habit?...if so do you bring it up or they?...if you hear other women talk like this how do you feel/respond?

joystick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should be happy, My wife does not even want to talk about my size or sex.

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing; just sometimes causes me to wonder what effect hearing that has on the girls. Some of them are my friends too. She once made remarks at a mixed social gathering, and the guys seem to have been more interested in hearing her talk like that than the girls were.

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't engage in locker room gossip, and I'd probably dump anyone who did. In a nanosecond.

I'm a pretty private person, which is why I cleverly post in forums like this. :)

I can't imagine being in a relationship where they didn't share my values in this regard- it's pretty important to me.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had friends and GF's talk about my size many times. At my gym I have a reputation among a few of being the guy with the huge cock. I have also caught people glancing down at my crotch etc, especially my GF's friends both guys and girls.

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is great. Be happy that your wife is proud, brags and likes the sex. You have the big penis most men would trade a Corvette for.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Well the only experience I have of this is the ex; she told all her friends that I had a big cock, or something like that. Even after I EXPRESSLY asked her not to say anything. I didn't mind though, since I enjoyed the come-ons from her friends, although of course I never entertained them. I did feel a little cheated though, and that she didn't respect my wishes or care about my feelings, which is/was true.

Current fille is much more closed about sex, nakedness and all associated issues. I don't think she has any idea about my size...don't know if that's good or bad.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gagger &#064; Nov 7 2005, 11&#58;36 AM) [post=358930]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I don&#39;t necessarily think it&#39;s a bad thing; just sometimes causes me to wonder what effect hearing that has on the girls. Some of them are my friends too. She once made remarks at a mixed social gathering, and the guys seem to have been more interested in hearing her talk like that than the girls were.
[/b][/quote]

You might need to mention something about that to her. If the women are kinda making faces at her when sex is brought up and she&#39;s talking about it without any issues, then it will become a problem.

Women (well, let me rephrase that... a lot of women) are catty. If they see one woman who is comfortable enough with herself to talk to men about sex, they get jealous, and in some cases, they make note to not be friends with her (don&#39;t ask me why - this is just my observation).
<

For example, I grew up with a brother who is two years older than me. As a result, I am very comfortable with who I am and I have no reserves when it comes to talking about sex (depends on time and place obviously). I never noticed the reactions of other women, but it has been pointed out to me that they make faces and think I&#39;m some sort of slut or something because of it.

This is why most of my friends are guys.
<
Guys don&#39;t find it intimidating when a woman is open about her sexuality (unless they are attracted to her, but that&#39;s another story for another day lol)... Point blank, some women are intimidated when other women talk about sex. Period.

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
godiluvabig1, you make some good points. I&#39;ll ask her about the girls reactions next time (she&#39;s going out with some gfs tomorrow for drinks so she&#39;ll probably bring it up). I agree with your last sentence. My wife is very attractive and busty, so I know she has to deal with some cattiness from the girls regarding that. I don&#39;t think she has any particular reasons for wanting to talk about my anatomy/our sex life. She is a very spontaneous person, especially in that crowd. A little wine, a little similar talk from her friends and she just gushes forth.

Knight, I don&#39;t think I&#39;ve ever made my feelings about her comments clear to her. I guess I&#39;m somewhat ambivalent about it anyway. I do believe though that she thinks I approve. Probably because when she comes home from such a night she is always very horny, which I think is from her having shared with her friends something she sees as "naughty". I always approve of her getting that way&#33;

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gagger,

Perhaps you need to be candid with your wife about her loose lips. I dont want her to feel like a fool one day when one of her friends finally takes her up on her advertising. Her friends may be reacting the way they are because they might feel like she is bragging. I have read a number of post over the past few years here that have been similar to this one. If you have a good thing keep your lips shut and your eyes open. I know you happen to like her being a bit excited by her naughtiness, but perhaps you can find some other ways of getting her worked up. She might even like to telling you something naughty... Just a suggestion.

Naughty

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most men have to accept that their other half will say something to someone.

I asked my girlfriend if she ever said anything about our sex life or my penis to any of her friends after we had been seeing each other for about 6 months. She said she would never do that as it was personal and sacred, only to find out quite recently (almost 5 years on) that she had told at least one of her friends almost immediately.

According to her (and lots of other womens) logic telling your best friend doesn't count, this does of course mean that her friend could have told lots of her friends

I'm not upset though as in the grander scheme of things it's not a big deal. I find it hard to keep a secret (especially when drunk) and having a boyfriend with a big dick is not likely to be high on a womans list of things to keep quite about

Ryandaoc

Just Browsing
Media
My wife has a similar problem when it comes to keeping her knowledge to herself.

I have learned that she told my sister, sister-in-law, cousin-in-law and several of her best friends about me. I don't care that she likes to say stuff, I sure would rather it not be with my sister though. That's just wierd.

In her defense she had been drinking and it was at a bachelorette party so the talk was a bit loose anyway.

I like it when she says stuff when we are in private though. :)

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
naughty, I am lucky that my wife seems to share her eagerness to be naughty with me as well as around her girlfriends.

Dorset and Ryandaoc, it's good to know others experience the same thing. Gotta love these girls and their ways! I know I am blissfully ignorant of all the other gossip/activities at these female-only gatherings that my wife fails to share with me.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a prude, but I don't necessarily think every aspect of my life should be published in the New York Times and the Washington Post (although the less-wonderful things would probably more likely end up in the New York Post and the Washington Times). My finances and my sexual details are not things I care to share with just anyone, and I would be PISSED if my partner were out telling details. If I want to have public sex, I'll have public sex (I've done it before, and will probably do it again...) If I want to discuss details of my genitalia with someone, I will. I see no reason to discuss these sorts of things with anyone who has not or will not find out firsthand anyway.

To the poster who said he gets comments from friends and family - something about that just seems not quite right. You may be ok with it, but I would certainly put a stop to it. The last thing I want to discuss with one of my sisters is the size of my cock. We are friends, and we are close, but that's just a little too close.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My current boyfriend has told some of his good friends that I'm hung. (My ex did, too.) Look, I talk with my best buds about our sex life, and think it's a normal part of life. I don't care if some of our friends know I'm well endowed: I've been in lockerrooms or nude beaches with some of them anyway. It's just a dick, for Chrissakes.

EastCoast

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hung Muscle said:
My current boyfriend has told some of his good friends that I'm hung. (My ex did, too.) Look, I talk with my best buds about our sex life, and think it's a normal part of life. I don't care if some of our friends know I'm well endowed: I've been in lockerrooms or nude beaches with some of them anyway. It's just a dick, for Chrissakes.

I think the gay community is quite different and more open to talking about size