My wife comfessed having am affair with exboyfriend because he is larger and she likes to suck his c

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
First, no one is required to read or comment on everything that is posted here, so if you don't like a thread (and there are TONS not to like) skip it, or leave it.

Second, there are SPH groups in the group section - although the group there is for small guys who want to be humiliated - that's their particular kink / fetish.

In the OP the post was more about infidelity than size, although size played a factor. I don't see the thread or the meanderings off topic (which all threads do sooner or later) as a problem. It can be avoided, although a sub forum is not a bad idea at all.

Still I think a lot of posts about smallness do make a contribution. Wally comes to mind - some of his posts are over the top but taken as a set, his posts do contribute to the forum. In a sub forum his posts would probably not get as much attention.
Yeah, wally's hatred/self-loathing.....really helpful, especially to some new guy wandering here looking for support and being told he should live underground, never have sex, and die alone.

Yeah. Helpful.

Still I think a lot of posts about smallness do make a contribution. Wally comes to mind - some of his posts are over the top but taken as a set, his posts do contribute to the forum. In a sub forum his posts would probably not get as much attention.

I think Wally is actually a small and is just using this forum to find wank material

Reactions: Gj816

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, wally's hatred/self-loathing.....really helpful, especially to some new guy wandering here looking for support and being told he should live underground, never have sex, and die alone.

Yeah. Helpful.

Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Wally is actually a small and is just using this forum to find wank material

Well, by his own admission he sees himself that way, as to the wank material, I'm not so sure. He raises issues in an extreme way, but over time I do find some insight and points of view worth thinking about - not so much as what he might say, but why he says it.

Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie

There's also the option of being truthful without being an insulting jerk. Wally is in zero way helpful and his version of truth, his world view may apply to some people, but it's definitely not a view held by everyone, much less the majority. He's hateful and his posts are frequently full of hate speech, and frequently trying to speak for a whole lot of demographics that he doesn't belong to. That shit isn't fucking helpful.

OP, if your wife cheated, the genitals of the person she cheated with are only a small part of the overall issue.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
@wallyj84 being a small is well-documented. He provides a useful service to smalls who stumble into LPSG by helping them accept reality and learn coping strategies.
Coping strategies? NOTHING he posts is remotely a strategy to cope. Especially as there is nothing to cope with. That's like saying I need to learn how to cope with having blue eyes.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
OP, if your wife cheated, the genitals of the person she cheated with are only a small part of the overall issue.

When a guy pulls out the old, "my wife cheated with a hung guy" scenario is just a weak method of coping with the fact that it's far easier to blame infidelity on something he can't change. It's denial that the real reason could be something that would require him to take a close look at himself and how he treats his wife.

Reactions: 693987

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my wife cOnfesed liking sucking her ex boyfriend but not me... because he is bigger and cut

I'm not judging, this is just an observation. Your wife confessing to sucking her ex boyfriend because he's bigger is bullshit. Your wife has issues with monogamy, being faithful,trust, loyalty, truthfulness.

While she confessed to sucking her ex boyfriends cock, she didn't tell you she was going to do it in advance. And if she's sucking him, she's fucking him.
My guess is, he's not the only one.

What you have is a cheater. You can count on cheaters to do one thing, cheat. They never change. They're like liars, they'll always lie.

I doubt seriously that she's cheating because he's bigger than you. She's cheating because that's what she does.

Here's a novelty for you. My ex wife cheated on me with a guy that isn't a big as me in the dick department.
Size really isn't the issue. The issue is she cheated. While that wasn't a deal breaker for me. It did create a lot of trust issues. Among many others it wasn't the reason we got divorced. It was a combination of things that arose from her cheating that caused us to separate ads divorce.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I concur that she's cheating because she's a cheater. And her "excuse" is weak as hell in the first place, while also attempting to put the blame on you. And excuses are just that: excuses. It doesn't matter what she said as an excuse; she's trying to make herself feel justified in being a cheater. Cut her loose. (By the way, with an ex? That just adds another layer of sliminess to the whole thing.)

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Yeah. Helpful.
@ItsAll4Kim ..This is exactly what i believe about @Wally84 too. I believe i said just about the same thing somewhere..I would be perfectly fine with what Wally posts if they were in the Fictional forum . His posting in the Relationship forum is bullshit and trolling . I go to this forum most often when someone truly needs advice on REAL life issues . As for the OPs problem..She trying to make you feel inadequate to justify her cheating . Get rid of her ..

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife cOnfesed liking sucking her ex boyfriend but not me... because he is bigger and cut

I've been told by quite a few women that giving oral to a large cock is literally "a pain" and that normal to small ones are more fun to work with.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
@ItsAll4Kim ..This is exactly what i believe about @Wally84 too. I believe i said just about the same thing somewhere..I would be perfectly fine with what Wally posts if they were in the Fictional forum . His posting in the Relationship forum is bullshit and trolling . I go to this forum most often when someone truly needs advice on REAL life issues . As for the OPs problem..She trying to make you feel inadequate to justify her cheating . Get rid of her ..
Exactly. And I should clarify/add that my opinion of guys using the "she cheated because I'm small" line in no way absolves or excuses the wives who cheated. There's no excuse whatsoever for cheating. My wife cheated repeatedly. I "retaliated" by having my own affairs. I was just as guilty as she. There is never any excuse for this. I should have ended it way sooner....years.

I'm not clear whether you're saying she liked sucking her ex's cock but doesn't like yours (preference for bigger/cut) or whether she is currently sucking her ex but not you (infidelity)?

I get what you say about Wally's posts being fictional. But there's often truth and wit in his fiction. That's preferable imo to banal 'facts' and earnest pontifications.

I'm not clear whether you're saying she liked sucking her ex's cock but doesn't like yours (preference for bigger/cut) or whether she is currently sucking her ex but not you (infidelity)?
Duh. I failed to read the thread title :blush::pensive:

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I get what you say about Wally's posts being fictional. But there's often truth and wit in his fiction. That's preferable imo to banal 'facts' and earnest pontifications.

Blind squirrels find nuts occasionally too. None of us would have to bore you with banality if the attention whore would post his fiction where it belongs instead of the Relationship forum.

Reactions: 693987 and Gj816