my wife is complaining of girth problems..after 12 years???

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is complaining that I am too wide; she says I am getting bigger or she's shrinking. Has anyone ever heard of this?:confused:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you stop having sex for a few months or however long it takes, she can shrink back down. I've had it happen with a lover but she liked it... She came so much easier.

Try fucking her slowly for a few nights in a row and let her stretch out naturally- be sure to ask her when to go faster.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife complained after 10 yrs that I was bigger than I had been when we got married. and I was plenty wide at that point. no meaurements made back then. she complained again 3-4 yrs ago, said I was bigger than ever. she also knew I had been doing some jelqing and told me to stop, I did for awhile. then started again 2 yrs ago, and have stayed with it consistently. my shaft has increased in size up to my head, more cylinder shape than before and my head is slight larger, due to some clamping exercises.

a few months ago, she gave me a nice BJ, got rock hard and she stops, admires it, and said I was bigger than ever. then she got on top and eased on down. it was all good.

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you're lucky 625; I haven't had a bj in 2-4 years!! she says it's gross because I pee out of it, cum out of it, put it inside of her..??? I love to lick pussy also but she won't let me do that either, I used to but I always had it in the back of my mind that if I ate her pussy she could at least give me a 1-3 minute bj but all oral sex has stopped..Uhhhgggg

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well you're lucky 625; I haven't had a bj in 2-4 years!! she says it's gross because I pee out of it, cum out of it, put it inside of her..??? I love to lick pussy also but she won't let me do that either, I used to but I always had it in the back of my mind that if I ate her pussy she could at least give me a 1-3 minute bj but all oral sex has stopped..Uhhhgggg

You poor dear. She shouldnt be getting any kind of lovin' if she wont put her mouth on your cock if you keep it clean. I go down on my husband regularly when he hasnt had a shower since that morning before work. It doesnt taste bad or smell bad. Thats just wrong!

Tell her shit comes out near her vagina and you arent going to get near it anymore.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what a bunch of bullshit.. sounds like lots of girls i know, they want you to eat their pussy and play with it for an hour, but when it comes to you asking them to put your dick in their mouth for a few mins, its totally out of the question, they either want yout o eat their pussy, or fuck them, i hate that shit, thats how alot of the "hot" ones are.. most guys will do what they say, so they are used to it, fuck that, OPEN UP BITCH!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps she suffers from vaginismus. IT has not psychological causes as was once believed it is just the body's response to pain in some people. She does have to be willing to work through the problem. Also if she isnt letting you have sex with her vaginally she should at least pleasure you in some other way.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't fuck anyone who won't eat me, and I'm very disapointed with a lover to whom I can't give head. I would consider holding out on sex in bigrick's position. Unless I suspected that she was just trying to find ways to not be sexual with me.

bigrick1970, is your wife in her late 30's by any chance? Sometimes women in their sexual peak stop having as much sexual interest in their husbands, but find they are more interested in playing the field. Are you seeing any other signs of this? Increased interest in her own appearance and health (as it related to appearance, not well-being)? New hairstyle, clothes, friends/hobbies? Increased time away from home without you? None of these things alone really mean anything, but a bunch of things together would make me suspicious.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your wife could be going through some hormonal changes which thin the lining of her vagina, making her more easily irritated by sex.

My advise is to consult her girly doctor as there are many solutions for this.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife is complaining that I am too wide; she says I am getting bigger or she's shrinking. Has anyone ever heard of this?:confused:

it's probably both.

My penis is definitely bigger now than it was when I was 20. There's a thread on LPSG somewhere about this.

Additionally it's quite possible that your wife is starting to lose some of her elasticity making it even more difficult to take your bigger penis. Cranking out a kid or two should stretch things out down there.