My Wife Joslyn Met With Her new DC Lover

Profjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, Joslyn was very nervous as we entered the Sheraton hotel where Tom had booked a room. It was 9:30 in the morning, the kids were at school and I took the day off. Joslyn was dressed in a grey knit dress and looked fantastic. We got to the room and Tom talked to Joslyn for about 15 mins before we all got started.... then the fireworks... Joslyn and Tom kissed, sucked, licked and fucked for about 2 hrs... it was incredibly erotic. I sat on the other bed and jerked off while taking pics.... I just so love watching my wife enjoy herself and let herself go. It was like a minivacation. I know our lifestyle isn't for everyone but it works for us. After we left the hotel we went back to our home and she and I fucked for an hr, then spent the rest of the day shopping, talking about the morning... etc.. a great day all in all. I will post some of the pics her but all of the new pics are in our photo section... enjoy and please let Joslyn know what you think of the pics...

Attachments

Profjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Bhram.....yes.. tom wasn't a big guy, only about 7"... but he knew how to use what he had... Joslyn's other guys for the most part were much bigger. Joslyn is 46 but looks so much younger.. It is completely up to Joslyn as to whether we repeat the experience.. I have veto power but if she wants him again, I will arrange it... she did really enjoy the time with him..

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always love when you add a new experience to your gallery! So exciting for us to share with you and I love the way you describe how beautiful your wife is with other men. My favourite pic is the one where she is holding you while he's going down on her. Very sexy!

Tully77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like a f-up relationship

What's it to you? To each his/her own.

Your wife is very attractive. Tall, shapely and with beautiful features. Certainly appears to be enjoying herself too.

Last edited:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jim, if she wants to hear it again, 'Joslyn, you are quite beautiful, so much younger looking than your age. Your muscle tone and skin look perfect. A man who makes love to you is quite fortunate'. Thanks for the photos. You never have enough.

I met my wife over 25 years ago via a Swing Mag ad. Her hubby at the time wanted to see her in action with another guy. Sometimes joined in. Enjoyed taking pics and vids. This went on for a couple years. Then he would send her to me or I would visit while he worked and he liked her to be full of cum and stories of her day with me.
About 5 years go by and to make a long story short we end up together full time since. Have fun but use caution. While we do still meet with other couples she not into mfm or mmf 3 ways at all now.

3sumguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow - that would be my instant, monosyllabic response - Forget the commentary on the dynamics of your relationship, etc. I, for one, have a part of me that wishes I was involved in a relationship like that, had the comfortability, had the confidence, the acceptance, etc.....But regardless, this is all very erotic, and even more open of you to share it with us. Thank you indeed. And I loved all 5 shots, but particularly the one where she is grabbing about her ankles, holding her self up, opening herself, for him to open her.....very intense! Thank you