My wife squirts!

D

deleted105034

Couple things...First of all, I'm married now!

We ran off and got hitched at the justice of the peace on August 21st! It was a great day and we spend the rest of it at the beach, just relaxing and enjoying each other...

Second of all, we just discovered that my wife can squirt!

I've always been fascinated by female ejaculation, and recently I bought a book called "The G-spot and Female ejaculation." It was written by two doctors and it laid bare the facts about female ejaculation in no uncertain terms. Then my wife and I bought this video about female ejaculation that had some real great scenes in it...In this one scene the woman was pushing her g-spot out of her vagina, and the woman who was the host of the video was pushing on it and saying "there it is, there it is" and it showed upclose the woman ejaculating a little bit, and how the clear fluid flowed right out of her urethra.

Then we were trying for a couple weeks, putting towels down and stuff, and playing with her g-spot like they showed in the video, but nothing really squirted out...She just got sopping wet with regular old pussy juice, which is thick and creamy and gathers in little piles on your finger or cock.

Then, today, she was practicing pushing her g-spot out while I was licking her clit, and then was sucking my dick, getting me spectactularly hard. After she came like that, a regular clitoral orgasm, she sucked my dick for like 10 more minutes, talking dirty and making my cock huge and veiny.

Then, I put a studded Crown condom on, and started fucking her. It takes a while to find the right spot, but when you do, you don't really have to move very much, just let your dick swell up and let your cockhead throb upwards to push on it. She was on her back, and I was sort of sitting up straight, with my knees far apart, letting my cock bend down a little bit before it went into her pussy. Then, I felt like I had to stop or I was gonna come, because she was already coming and squeezing my dick so hard, but instead of staying inside of her and squeezing, waiting for the urge to pass like I normally do, I pulled my penis all the way out. Lo and behold, a little stream of clear, somewhat viscous warm liquid came pouring out of her urethra as she threw her head back and moaned!

I said "Oh my god you just squirted!" and she said "Taste it.." I put my hand down there and got a good bit of it on my hand and it tasted sweet, like sugar water!

I put my dick back in and hit that spot the same way, and before I knew it she was coming again, this time with more force, and as I pulled my cock out of her tight pussy, it felt so good spraying the underside of my dick with that warm slippery stuff. I think she must have come about four more times the same way, and then she said "I want you to come..." So I did, and I came hard, but I could feel that her pussy was clenching too as I finished shooting my load, so I made sure to go ahead and pull my cock out promptly. Sure enough she squirted again, this time not only over my still throbbing cock, but all over my pubes, and it even sprayed up on my chest!

Wow! my dick is hard again just thinking about it, and I'm so excited about this new "feature" to our sex-life which was already smokin' hot..

Anyway, just thought I'd let y'all know that squirting is real, and it's real fun!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats. It's real alright.

Most women have the ability to squirt.

There are different ways to achieve it, but I think the most important is not to try too hard or force it to happen, by that I mean being hell-bent on having it happen. When it happens, it just kinda does.

Once you get your wife in the "zone", she can probably keep doing it over and over... through oral, intercourse, standing up, 69, you name it.

Congrats on the new bride, and newly found bonus!!!!

D

deleted105034

Thanks everybody!

Ok, first attempt at documenting the squirt.

We tried putting the camera up on a stool next to the bed and propping it up at an angle with some books and notebooks. Then we were going to use the timer to try and take a picture at exactly the right time....Didn't work too well, but it was an awesome sex session anyway.

We usually start by me eating her out and rubbing her G-Spot with my finger.
finger1.jpg

After she comes like this, there's a lot of thick white cream all in her pussy, and it makes little piles on top of my cock when I fuck her.
fuck1.jpg

She has orgasms very soon after I stick my dick in. The more she cums, the harder her pussy squeezes on my dick and the better it feels. Sometimes, when we're both on the same schedule, I'll be really close to coming, and I'll pull my cock all the way out of her pussy when I need a break, and she'll just be happening to have an orgasm right at that instant, and that's when she squirts. This time it didn't happen because I was just too aroused and had to pull out early.
fuck2.jpg

By the time I put it back in, and started stroking her g-spot again, she was ready to cum almost immediately and she told me so...I knew that as soon as pulled my cock out she was going to erupt everywhere, so I was trying to reach over and start the camera timer, but I couldn't reach it while still inside her. So I took it out and started the timer, and when I looked back down she was squirting all over me! The feeling of that hot liquid streaming against the underside of my hard cock and just the hotness of the whole situation put me over the edge, and I started coming in my condom while she continued to spray my stomach and legs and dick with juice. The timer from the camera was still going, and I rested my still spasming penis on her clit, letting it slide up and down on her pussy juices. When she was done with all her squirting, the camera finally took a picture.
fuck3.jpg

This time was the most she's ever spurted! I figured we could get a few pics of the "aftermath" since we weren't able to capture the actual event.
squirtaftermath.jpg

Haha, oh well. next time we're gonna try the video...

mm9

Sexy Member
Media
congrats on the marriage and finding out your wife squirts... being squirt on is awesome, an ex of mine did it all the time... your "aftermath" pic used to be a regular occurrence! i think faceking is right too, once she gets in the "zone" it'll probably happen in all kinds of positions, as that is what I experienced...

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow that's awesome dude!! Congrats on your marriage,the whole squirting thing is just a bonus!!

nylonguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes there is really nothing more sexy and contageous than making/letting a woman squirt for you. They become totally into the experience when it finally happens. The most important advice is to take your time, and convince her that it is a natural body function and has nothing to do with peeing. When she orgasms this way (just like when you orgasm) your/their pee tube is closed shut so that the clear liquid squirts out or cum in our case. Congrats on both of your discoveries!

D

deleted105034

Just an update, now she does it even with my dick inside her! Last time this happened, she said "oohh now I feel better"... Also we were fucking so good last nite she squirted all over my foot when I pulled out to change positions!

Our sex life is so hot right now!

Lucypinderfan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thats awesome bro, I'm happy for both of you.
Making a video of it would be hot, plus it would give me a few pointers on how to get from the white pieces of cum to afull on squirt!
Keep fucking you legend. J

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The white stuff is a combination of two things, one when the deepest part of the vagina is stimulated the vaginal walls sweat a thin milky fluid that will pool on the shaft of your dick or pubic hair easily during sex. 2. We ladies get this stuff many days out of the month coming out off and on. It might soak your panties or show up on toilet paper. But its thick, white and creamy in consistancy and entirely normal because its part of the vaginal cleaning process.

The milky fluid is what vaginas are known for doing. Have sex with the same girl long enough and it will be on your dick, likely moreso when shes on top because of the gravity and has nothing to do with orgasms.