My Wife told me i have a huge Dick

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't you just love people who surf the net and find pictures that they claim are them. Why should we have to go to a different URL if you can post your pics here? I'm not saying the newb doesn't have a penis, just not the one in the pic. Let's see some proof it is you.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys are soooo disrespectful of each other..........what a bunch of jackasses - good thing I like jackass humor. lol :rolleyes::tongue:

P.S. My first husband's was considerably bigger and I handled it fine, even though we were both virgins when we married (hurt the first few days, then I adjusted to his size).

Last edited:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My Ex Wife told me the same thing constantly for the 23 years we were together. Last year she ran off with a smaller dick that she liked better, so go figure! :rolleyes:

Hello My name is Richi and i have a big problem in my pants at least that my wife tell me same time we have sex i don't know maybe ? or maybe she have to small pussy ? what do you think guys ? tqu Tiny URL for My Dick

Social

Just Browsing
Media
Well wean you want i can show you my dick on webcam lol but you will get a hart attack ,
and my English it good i think .
and yes we have sex just before weeding we was conservator person