My Wife told me i have a huge Dick

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Okay and the point of this post was? I told my bf last night he felt big in me. And I'm sure many other guys on this site had their gf or wives or playmate tell them they were / looked / felt big.

I think the point is, tell him more often
:eek:)

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello My name is Richi and i have a big problem in my pants at least that my wife tell me same time we have sex i don't know maybe ? or maybe she have to small pussy ? what do you think guys ? tqu Tiny URL for My Dick

Considering the majority of the better informed know how camera angle can be employed to enhance the appearance and nothing in the picture can be used as a gauge, it's difficult to ascertain whether or not you have a genuine big dick.
Considering the links you post lock browsers to a pay sites that if you're sensible, you only want to navigate away from, but can't; the back button doesn't work and you have to close the browser down and start again: then I think you are a genuine big dick.

newbies? Hu; I've shat 'em!!! :tongue:

Social

Just Browsing
Media
Considering the majority of the better informed know how camera angle can be employed to enhance the appearance and nothing in the picture can be used as a gauge, it's difficult to ascertain whether or not you have a genuine big dick.
Considering the links you post lock browsers to a pay sites that if you're sensible, you only want to navigate away from, but can't; the back button doesn't work and you have to close the browser down and start again: then I think you are a genuine big dick.

newbies? Hu; I've shat 'em!!! :tongue:

that the best explination i ever hade lol

Social

Just Browsing
Media
so true...so true...so true....
that's a question that should be asked to the ladies..
why after a breakup the guys penis all of a sudden shrinks..but when they were together she claimed to the world it was the dick of life?

Well usually the dick is make the life better:d