My wife wants a strap-on?????

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should I get her one?
Do women think a penis is a measure of dominance?
I think she wants to uh you know. Lol

Only if you don't mind being pegged :eek: I hope for your sake she's gentle with you when it's your first time :biggrin1:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
how do you know she doesnt wanna use it on a gf?
Because of this line

If you are up for it, I would go get it for her. If she gets it, who knows how big it will be. If you get it for her, you can at least find one that won't tear you apart.

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say if you like you ass played with and you are open to it, help her shop ofr a harness that fits her well and a dildo that you think would fit comfortably in your ass. Then... have fun and enjoy riding her cock!

Oh yeah don't forget the lube... and maybe some latex gloves for prep.

Media
Should I get her one?

Many str8 men enjoy this. YES it is a measure of dominance, that also depends on how far you want that level of dominence to go and DOES NOT have to be entirely emasculating.

The exchange of power can be very arousing. Play by the rules, decide what the both of you want to get out of it, start SMALLer and work your way up.

I know of str8 couples that are into fisting as well.

Safe, sane fun I always say.

Last edited:

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a tiny little dick. my wife will only let me fuck her when i wear the strap on she bought for me. she bought one the size of her biggest boyfriend, kenny. i've begged her to fuck me with it so that i can experience what she does, but she won't do it, and she locks it up so that i can't use it when she's not around. i bought a big dildo just for me, and it feels pretty good, but i prefer being fucked in the ass by another man.( yes, i use condoms and lube.) i got butt fucked by a really hung older guy at the adult video arcade yesterday after work. he had a bottle of poppers that he kept jamming under my nose until i let him jam his big cock in my ass. i think the poppers help to loosen up the asshole, cuz it did'nt hurt at all. it felt wonderful, and it took him forever to cum.

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Should I get her one?
oh, yes! a large penis is a measure of dominance. as one who has loved being dominated by big dicked boys and men all my life, i can attest to that!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should I get her one?
What a silly question, of course you should. :rolleyes:
She probably got the idea from seeing you fuck your own ass with that monster cock of yours. :wink:

As for starting small, I really don't think that's necessary do you? :wink: I say go for the Lex Steele or Peter North sized strap-on cocks and have yourself a good time. :cool: :biggrin1:

4socratease

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What are you waiting for---most definitely a sign of dominance but giving your partner, man or women a chance to be on the receiving end is eye-opening & ultimately makes you a much more versatile lover, IMO----see my latest pics for the appropriate posture!!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, you'd think this would be a dominatrix type scenario, but both times I've seen it done on cam it was more of an androgenous meeting of equals.

Media
What a silly question, of course you should. :rolleyes:
She probably got the idea from seeing you fuck your own ass with that monster cock of yours. :wink:

As for starting small, I really don't think that's necessary do you? :wink: I say go for the Lex Steele or Peter North sized strap-on cocks and have yourself a good time. :cool: :biggrin1:

I have to agree...!!!

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife does me with this great toy from the Fun Factory called the Share dildo. It has 2 insertable ends, one for me and one for her, and does not require a harness. We both love it; we find the harness free option to be very comfortable and she has great control. The end that inserts into her puss grinds her g-spot as she bangs my ass. Using this toys gives us both great orgasms.

SHARE - Dildos FUN FACTORY

My buddy's wife just bought this new XL size Share model and brought it to our group sex party weekend before last. Everyone at the party, guys and gals went wild for it. My wife has ordered one for us so we have one at our place.

SHARE XL - Dildos FUN FACTORY Dildo SHARE XL Stubs - offizielle FUN FACTORY Homepage - Dildos im Shop online bestellen

This new model is much larger and aggressive than the original.

Length of insertable parts
- active part: 10 cm (her end)
- passive part: 18 cm (your end)
toy tip diameter - activer part: 3.8 cm
toy tip diameter - passive part: 3.5 cm

Yes the is a very much of a dominance thing going on here. Have her do you while you are on your back, with your knees high and spread. In this submissive position she can really take control of the session, and I always enjoy facing my partner whenever possible.