My Wife With Black Lover's BBC

Profjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone, My wife (Joslyn) and I met with one of her black lovers last week. The pics are on my profile but I have attached one here. You can see that they both enjoy fucking each other and you can see why she needs her black lovers as I am not so big....

enjoy the pics... I love watching my wife enjoy herself....

Attachments

Reactions: Jeason_king

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
The hugging is hot. Your wife is hot. The fucking, sucking, and eating her out are hot. The whole scene is hot.

It would be great if you would write some narrative about the encounter to go along with the photos.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi everyone, My wife (Joslyn) and I met with one of her black lovers last week. The pics are on my profile but I have attached one here. You can see that they both enjoy fucking each other and you can see why she needs her black lovers as I am not so big....

Do you join in and play with the other guy as well as your wife?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot pics Profjim! I love to see a black man's fingers stroking milky-white skin - especially when there's penetration. The colour contrast is so fucking beautiful.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

interesting photos but not much there dont see a whole lot of fun going on just hiding, she does have the skin color and body type a black man likes