my wife

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by priapus, Sep 1, 2004.

1. priapus

priapus New Member

I settled a bit deeper into the couch, swinging my legs up onto the coffee table. Doing so caused my flannel PJs to ride up, pinning my cock against the inside of my thigh.... Amy will definitely notice that, I thought... I hope she comes back out to watch the Olympics... Amy is my wife's best friend and was staying with us for a few days while in NYC. I had been anticipating her visit, hoping for a chance to "accidentally" show off my cock to her. But I couldn't be too obvious, didn't want to upset Helena, my wife....

Misty May and Kerri Walsh popped up on the screen. Perfect! an easy excuse to have an erection in Amy's presence. God how I'd love to drop my trou in front of those two... athletic women really turn me on, in fact Helena had been a distance runner in college and was still really fit, even after giving birth to our daughter 8 months ago. As if on cue Helena walked into the living room. She was wearing a robe, which she let fall open a bit, revealing her undies and a tight tank top beneath... jesus, her breasts were out of control... with the breastfeeding, her chest had expanded more than a full cup size, and her firm breasts pushed out any shirt she wore like a shelf... her nipples, large to begin with, were constantly visible now... and she loved it. She had worn tight shirts every day this summer... constantly checking herself in the mirror, making a big deal about how she couldn't squeeze into any of her old bras... had bought a bikini for the first time in her life and wore it every chance she had... my buddies had certaintly noticed. Fine with me! I loved the stares she got from the other young parents when we walked in central park, or down broadway... probably as much as she did!

"Well, your little baby is asleep, and Amy is reading in bed. The baby is exhausted... didn't really feed at all. I guess I'll have to pump my breasts before bed tonight." Helena sat down next to me, sitting up straight and cupping her magnificent boobs. Shit, I thought. Guess I won't be able to put on a show for Amy tonight. On the other hand, Helena looked gorgeous... I had been fucking her like an animal ever since she recovered from the birth... It was weird, the whole motherhood thing really turned me on... even when she was pregnant I couldn't get enough of her. And it had made her hornier too... now she orgasmed as soon as I touched her, it seemed.

"But your big baby missed you all day" she leaned over and kissed me, and settled her head in my lap, stretching out on the couch.

"Is Amy pregnant yet?" Amy was trying to have a baby. We had conceived the second Helena went off birth control, and I think she was somehow proud of that... kind of like her breasts, in a way.

"No, still trying... I guess we were lucky, huh?" She smiled, and her smile lingered.

"What's so funny? Do you want to get pregnant again? We can try tonight... try right here..." I ended in a whisper. She giggled.

"I'm still sore from last night, baby. You need to give me a rest, you're too much for me... like a teenager, you are!" As she spoke, she traced the outline of my cock showing through my pajamas. "God, you look like you're smuggling a kielbasa in here! You need to be more careful of what you wear while Amy is here." A feeling of pride swelled up inside me, and I felt my cock begin to stretch and lengthen, pushing even further down my thigh. Helena's smile grew, and she gently wrapped her hand around my thickening shaft. "You know, Amy has a theory about how we were able to get pregnant so quickly." Her smile widened.

"Really? What is it? What did she tell you?"

Helena giggled again, and ever so slowly began to stroke my bulging cock, coaxing me to a full erection. "She thinks we have a special advantage." More giggling, and continued stroking. She was running her hand along the full length of my cock now. "You know, I told her about you."

"About what?" I couldn't believe what I thought she was going to say next. Helena had always loved the fact that I had a big cock, in fact at times she was obsessed with it... but she had never told any of her friends about it, as far as I knew. I started to tremble, I was so turned on by the conversation.

"About your huge penis, silly!" She laughed again, enjoying my reaction. "I told her about how big you were, and she said 'Well that explains why you got pregnant so quickly!' She said a long penis deposits sperm closer to the eggs. I told her it felt like you were in my stomach when you were inside me, way past the ovaries!" She laughed again, still teasing my cock with her fingers.

"God, I can't believe you told her about my cock size... hope she doesn't look at me funny in the morning. What else did she say? I'm really turned on by this."

"By these two girls in bikinis playing volleyball?" She was teasing me now. "I look better than those two. I have a much better butt, see?" She pulled up the edge of her robe over her gourgeous rear end, smooth and tight under the fabric of her undies. The panties followed the shape of her cheeks perfectly, pulled in tight against the valley between each buttock. She really did have a stunning ass, with a narrow waist and curvy hips. I was rock hard now, my cock throbbing against my PJs, sticking down and across my thigh. I ran my hand across the small of her back and down her rear end, cupping one perfect cheek in my hand. Her legs moved apart ever so slightly. She slowly slid my elastic waistband down, and I raised my hips to help her, causing my dick to bulge out even more prominently. Slowly she slid my PJs down to the base of my cock, and then further revealing four or five inches of my smooth shaft. "God, I can't even get your cock out of these pants, it's so big, baby. Can you help me? I want to see it baby, I want to hold your big cock in my hands."

2. Imported

Gold Member

michaelwith11: Very promising start.....I look forward to reading more.

3. priapus

priapus New Member

I hitched my thumbs in my pants and pushed them down, and my cock sprang free and laid across Helena's face. She gripped the base and moved closer to it, brushing her lips on my shaft. My cock was now standing straight up, towering over Helena's face. It looked enormous, and I felt a rush of pride as I stared at it. Helena wasn't smiling now... she gently kissed the base of my shaft, holding my cock to her face. "Mmmm... does it feel better to have it out of those pants? Its so beautiful, baby. It feels so good to touch and hold."

All of the sudden I looked up, and saw Amy standing at the entrance to the hall, just a few feet away. She had a shocked look and her eyes were locked on my huge erection, her mouth slightly agape. "Oh gosh Amy I'm so sorry," I stammered, as I struggled to get my cock back into my PJs. It stuck up, causing a ridiculous tent in my pants. Awesome, I kept thinking to myself. I'd fantasized about displaying my trophy erection to Amy for four years. Helena jumped up and threw a cushion on my lap to hide my blatant hard on. "You snuck up just like a cat!" she said brightly. "Didn't hear you coming."

"God, I... um... so sorry, gosh I'm really embarrassed... I just need to grab a glass... I'll be out of here in two seconds, really." Amy ran into the kitchen, blushing bright red, and darted back to the second bedroom, calling "g'night" over her shoulder. I was elated, she must have been staring at my hard cock for a full ten seconds, at least.

Helena and I looked at each other and started giggling. "That big penis of yours, always getting you into trouble!" she whispered. "Well now she knows I wasn't exaggerating when I told her about your size! The secret is out I guess!"

I smiled and threw the pillow off my lap, revealing my tented crotch. Again I pushed my pants down, my cock hitting my stomach with loud slap. I gripped the base of the shaft with my right hand and slowly began stroking the entire length with my left. Helena faked a shocked look. "Didn't you learn your lesson? put that thing away, for heaven's sake, before someone else walks in on us!" She came back over to the couch, watching me stroke my long tool. She smiled. "Wait a sec... you enjoyed that, didn't you? Showing off your big penis? You big showoff! Do you think Amy was impressed? So proud of your big dick! Do you want me to get her out here again, so you can show off some more?" She was teasing me now, and smiling, and as she spoke she leaned in closer and cupped my balls as I continued massaging my erection.

"Did you see the look on her face? Do you think she's ever see a cock as big as mine?" I said proudly, staring down at my throbbing organ. "God it feels huge tonight."

"Big showoff, thats what you are" Helena whispered, as she closed both her hands around my cock. "Showing this big, beautiful penis to Amy, when you know she'll be all alone tonight, just thinking about it, what it must feel like to hold such a big cock, to have such a gorgeous cock deep inside her... stretching her... fucking her." Helena was barely audible, whispering right into my ear. "You're so mean to poor little Amy."

"Baby is that what it feels like when I have my big cock inside you? Is that what you want right now? Do you want me to fuck you right now, baby?"

Helena was ready, I could see it-- those half-closed eyes, and hungry lips. She was lazily playing with my cock, and her robe was wide open, her nipples straining through the tank top.

4. Imported

Gold Member

savagesdawg: Can't wait for more myself, I'll be back in a minute, got something to take care of...

5. JoeWide2

Gold Member

*whew* This is FAN-tastic! Keep this story going a long time . .. many chapters. You are a good writer!

6. Imported

Gold Member

dellflower: yea
    !

7. Imported

Gold Member

bmf: yeah, thats some good writing. keep it comming!

8. chris88

chris88 New Member

Man, that is hot. Keep it cumming, as it were.

9. malito

Gold Member

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!!!! all above.

Draft saved Draft deleted