My wife

jakalot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was married for many years to a red hot blonde who only fucked black guys in Dallas. She was a size queen and liked them big. Yes, I was a cuckold but had a sex show many nights a week in my home. We would go to dance clubs. She would strike up a converservation with a guy, dance, check his package and if OK would check with me. She would make her move and he would come home and fuck her. If he was good he came back when he wanted. So much fun at our house. She left me for a black lover. Anyone on here named John or Ernest, they were two of her regs. Ernest was from Cameroon and a true 11 inches.

meanestpenis

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
great account of another pale face looking to get messy with a little sacred chocolate! Same tale on my end. Love of my life and first GF was and is addicted to luscious dark meat. She and i had many good times being essentially kids together yet she was always HUNG up on Rashan. She used to fuck him when she'd have a falling out with her dad because his mom was liberal about letting her stay over. Anyhow, fst forward a few years and we tried love again after college. Moved in together and that's when i knew she was a real megacockcraver. Lilke i said, we had laughs and played house well, but she ripped me apart with her incessant talk about this old flaame and her need to have a mulatto child of some sort. Obviously, my cracker self could never provide that so I knew she was always prowling

Fast forward 10 years later and a few messy ass relationships and a bad marriage, i am now finally mature enough to let her have those sweet ebony dongs as she pleases. Sadly, she's a married to some Sikh guy who frome what her girlfriend tells me, is packing a HUGE piece of nan in his pants.

Well, she finally got the half caste baby she wanted and a never ending supply of forearm thick cock.

I love you baby!

meanestpenis

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's not really maturity to let someone have sex with other people while they are with you
It's not? The therapist (he's only an LCSW) told me and my wife that I was immature for not letting her carry on her relationship with her old boyfriend. While he said I have every right to not "like it", most "normal and secure" people are willing to let a spouse carry on a relationship with an old lover.

I don't have many old lover to do this with in the first place, and of those, I burned those bridges pretty bad. Probably due to my insecurity.

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not? The therapist (he's only an LCSW) told me and my wife that I was immature for not letting her carry on her relationship with her old boyfriend. While he said I have every right to not "like it", most "normal and secure" people are willing to let a spouse carry on a relationship with an old lover.

I don't have many old lover to do this with in the first place, and of those, I burned those bridges pretty bad. Probably due to my insecurity.

Your therapist is a white knighting mangina and doesn't know what the hell he was talking about. If your SO is carrying on with an innapropriate relationship you're well within your rights to put a stop to it or dump their ass. Comes down to standards and expectations. If they can't live up to them then they're simply not LTR material for you. Simple as that.