my wife

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
my wife was out shopping yestarday, on her way back to the car park infront of her were some young lads, and and they decided to be a bit naughty and started pulling moonies, but one lad went a bit further and showed his erect cock, and when she got back she was surprised at how large someone of that age could be.

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well needless to say that we all grow at different ages and stages... for instance, when i was 10 i had a 7" cock and by 12 or 13 i was a fully grown 9.5... but my body was still pretty small i was only 5'2 when i was 12 but now i am 6'3... so the penis is really not a propotionate growing member of the body...

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
well needless to say that we all grow at different ages and stages... for instance, when i was 10 i had a 7" cock and by 12 or 13 i was a fully grown 9.5... but my body was still pretty small i was only 5'2 when i was 12 but now i am 6'3... so the penis is really not a propotionate growing member of the body...

thanks, but at that age she said they were like school kids and I am not small and said he was easily my size, it justs makes me feel that she might think Im small

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks, but at that age she said they were like school kids and I am not small and said he was easily my size, it justs makes me feel that she might think Im small

like i said, i was 7" at age 10... whichwas more hung than most full grown adults...

your wife probably doesnt think ur small, she probably just thinks he was huge...

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember being very very young hanging out with two of my friends. We started talking about penis size, so we took turns going behind the tv and comparing our penises to monopoly money. Mine was about 1 inch longer than the money and my friends thought I was lying because theirs were so much smaller. Fast forward a decade or so, and they were both legends in our high school because of their size. I know one of them even had a nickname among the girls. Now fast forward to the present and out of the three of us I have by far the smallest size. Length and Girth.

Moral of the story?

I want to be 7-8 years old again so I can have a bigger penis than my friends :p

Just kidding

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
like i said, i was 7" at age 10... whichwas more hung than most full grown adults...

your wife probably doesnt think ur small, she probably just thinks he was huge...

I do believe you but how do you know you were 7" at 10 did you start measuring that early

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just like a 200 pound man is average, a 200 pound woman is huge... althiugh they are both 200 pounds... make sence? its all perspective and proportion

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you feel any different about yourself when you were so much larger at 12 than most men, and how did women react to you.

at 12 my big bro exposed me to having sex and he would bring home girls that were 16-18 for me to fuk and they couldnt be,ieve that a 12y/o was the biggest that they had ever seen or had inside them... i knew my dick was huge and at a young age i became a showoff...

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
at 12 my big bro exposed me to having sex and he would bring home girls that were 16-18 for me to fuk and they couldnt be,ieve that a 12y/o was the biggest that they had ever seen or had inside them... i knew my dick was huge and at a young age i became a showoff...
that was ausome, do you have any paticular memories of any girl like screaming for you to stop or something.