My wife's fantasy.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Mine was (sexually abused from the age of 9), thank you very much. I never ever had fantasies about him or whatever he did to me, it would make my stomach turn instead of turn me on.

I really don't know why you suggest there could or would be any connection between such an experience and the fantasy of the OP's wife. Can you explain it please?

little girls who are beaten are likely to wind up with husbands who beat them

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
It's desire.
To be desired so much they want you if you're ready or not.

I play out pretend rape fantasies with my fb.
He likes being dominant and I like taking it. Both parties happy.

We have a safe word in case one of us is uncomfortable, but that's yet to be used.

oh trust me dear most women are desired so much we want it if you girls are ready or not
we are just polite lol
believe me most of the women on this site, if they gave me the go-ahead they'd have to quit thier jobs cus they could never make it out of the bed
: o )
(flirting? maybe a bit)

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
theres a book called keep the roses gimme the thorns that goes in depth into the psychology of the dom/sub and even rape play. whats odd is its almost always a very confident, accomplished intelligent woman who spells far better than i do, who fantasizes about it, that much taxing responsibility can easily be lifted when all control has been taken away