My wifes new "haircut" - just in time for her gyno appointment?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Garth33, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Caught my wife getting out of the shower today sporting a new haircut...a thin runway that immediately made me pop a tent in my shorts and say "WOW!". She ignored it and said, "oh, I have a gyno appointment today" and went about her business. I can't get it out of my mind and hope to give her my own "examination" later but here's my question right now...

Does it matter how you show up to your gyno exam or has any doctor made any comment to you about the state of your Bush? (and I don't mean the outgoing President) Should I be worried that she did it for a medical exam when she knows that would make me drill her like I'm looking for oil in the US instead of importing it from Saudi Arabia? Wish me luck - I'm going drilling later but this all just struck me as weird and i could use a female opinion...

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Whenever I go to the gyno I make sure I am neatly trimmed and I shave my legs all the way up. I am NOT thinking about sex.

3. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Getting a pap smear is no where near sexy!!! Even if the gyno is really hot, he is SO NOT SEXY when he's coming at me with a clamp and a really long q-tip.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Not sexy at all. But I clean the area all up, no need to have hair pulling on your lips while inserting something.

5. meerin

meerin New Member

It's just about being clean and well groomed. Sex is the last thing on my mind when I'm being poked and prodded.

6. D_Kerry_N_Ashon

D_Kerry_N_Ashon New Member

I'm not a woman, but it kinda sounds like cleaning your house before guests come over...

:biggrin1:

7. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah and for me it is kind of like brushing and flossing my teeth before going to the dentist. If somebody is going to have to get up close and personal to make sure everything is the way it is supposed to be.....for a yearly check-up.....you want everything to be presentable so you don't have any embarrassment. There may be doctors and nurses and who knows who might have to take a look while your legs are up in the stir ups. You never know what kind of tests they might have to perform.....or what kind of samples they might need. It definitely isn't pleasant. I think that is why they usually have an extra sheet on the examination table. If you need to you can put it over your head so you can't see all the people looking at your nether regions.

8. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks ladies...I appreciate the opinions and didn't mean to imply the exam was sexual (her gyno is female and if that's the case "i'm in TROUBLE!") It just raised my curiousity (among other things!) - thanks for the input...

9. Xcuze

Gold Member

Neither am I after reading your post! Eew.

10. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

I thought this was going to be a tasteful thread about haircuts. Imagine my shock and horror after clicking on here. Im a good christian, LOL!

P.S. Has anyone ever braided the hair down there?

11. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    So... Should I shave my asshole if I know my doctor is going to give me a prostate exam?

12. lgej

lgej New Member

And, despite your inherent sexiness, is your doc. N'est pas? However, the OP should play out this fantasy scene if his woman thinks it works for her too.

13. D_Teasdale Tittithorne

He might appreciate it. Better not to have to part your hair to check you out back there. :tongue:

14. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Its the same as before you go to the dentist you bush your teeth. Just want the guy that matters to know your making a little effort to maintain his work between visits :yup:

Draft saved Draft deleted