My wife's past...

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
She had one tryst in the 8 years you've been together and you weren't even a serious couple at the time.

Has she been faithful for the other 7 years, 364 days? Has she been good to you? Loving? Supportive? If yes, then I fail to see why this is so bothersome for you. Put yourself in her shoes. How would you feel if your wife had snooped through your emails and held a teenage tryst against you for 8 years? It's ancient history and your attaching your own insecurities to something that was none of your business, to be honest.

She is with you. This means you have other qualities that marine didn't have, otherwise she'd be with him. I've been with men with larger penises than my husband. Some were better in bed, if I'm going to be totally honest here. I fell in love with him anyway because he was honest to a fault and the most genuine guy I ever met. He was the real deal, a refreshing change from the other asshats I'd dealt with.

Our marriage has it's ups and downs but when it comes to our marriage bond we're solid. No matter how many marital issues pop up, I don't want to be with anyone else. I want him. I wouldn't be surprised if your wife felt the same about you. If you love her you will find some way to detach your insecurity from that one email and let it go. It's a waste of time and energy to remain envious and insecure. Life's short, go love your wife and remember that she chose you.

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
I would advise that you use the fact that she cheated on you, and bragged about it to her friends, as a matter to guilt trip her, as frequently as possible. Make her feel totally ashamed about it. This will give you the upper hand in the relationship, and in time, you may have your wife to such a guilt ridden submissive position, that you can conduct affairs of your own without her ever having the nerve to confront you on the matter, because she has no right to be suspicous.

Frankly, that's probably what most women would do if the roles were reversed.

I was actually only joking when I wrote this.

OP, if I had discovered that email, I think I would feel insecure too.

When you discussed it with her, what did she say? Didn't she say anything that made you feel more secure about it? I think she should have done.

bluesun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women who live by the that's my past and none of your business bullshit excuse amuse me to no end.

Your past is who you are, not something you can conveniently sweep under the rug when it suits you.

Next time you get a speeding ticket, dispute it in court because it was in your past and doesn't matter anymore. lol

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
Women who live by the that's my past and none of your business bullshit excuse amuse me to no end.

Your past is who you are, not something you can conveniently sweep under the rug when it suits you.

Next time you get a speeding ticket, dispute it in court because it was in your past and doesn't matter anymore. lol

True.

And in this particular case, it was his past too, not just hers. It IS his business.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media

You can't conveniently make someone's business your own when it suits you.

I have to call hypocrite on this one.

Last edited:

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
You can't conveniently make someone's business your own when it suits you.

I have to call hypocrite on this one.

This coming from a WOMAN?

I have to call hypocrite right back at you, there.

And anyway, as I pointed out, she cheated with this guy while she was in the early days of seeing OP, so it IS his business.

On the other hand, if you still disagree, then this conversation is part of my past, is my business and has nothing to do with you, so keep it to yourself,eh?

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What would it take for you to forgive and forget? Her saying she's sorry? Finding out she exaggerated? Realizing that if you can't let it go it will destroy your happiness? Is holding onto this doing you any favors?

Make the decision to move on, or continue agonizing over it the rest of your days. Your choice.

Life is too short. Obviously you have something special that the marine didn't have, because she chose you!

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
maybe she and the marine and you all get together for a 3some. then you can really find out about the 10 inche cock for yourself. You need to get over it - she married you not him. Don't worry about it!

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When did the OP say she had CHEATED on him? They had been seeing each other for TWO WEEKS. Unless they were in a committed relationship, she did not "cheat".

All you men like to have the ability to bang whoever you want, whenever you want, even if dating a girl, often times saying "we're not serious" when hitting on a girl that you just met and then there's the made-famous-by-"friends" cop out of "We're on a break."

Please.

Give us a break, what works for you can work for us, too. They weren't serious YET, as the OP said clearly "things got serious quickly".

If the OP's wife hadn't committed to being "HIS" and "ONLY HIS" when she did the Marine, he's just another pathetically insecure guy snooping through his (evidently naive and trusting) woman's computer.

Dude, if you want my advice, and you did ask for it by posting this thread, I say... get over it, get over yourself and get on with trying to be a good husband.

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If this happened 10 years ago, this is not a real problem in your marriage. It's your insecurities. Did you "fuck the shit out" of anyone before you got married? I assume you had your own indiscretions before you got married too. I know this is possibly hard to hear, but you have to let this go. FAST!

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
When did the OP say she had CHEATED on him? They had been seeing each other for TWO WEEKS. Unless they were in a committed relationship, she did not "cheat".

More important than the fact that she cheated, is that she LIED about it. She didn't tell OP the truth about what she had done that weekend. Why so, if there was no wrong doing?

All you men like to have the ability to bang whoever you want, whenever you want, even if dating a girl, often times saying "we're not serious"

You can't exactly compain about this if your defending a woman's right to do exactly the same thing. Learn not to double standard, please?

I say again, if OPs wife thought she was doing no wrong, then why the LIE?

when hitting on a girl that you just met and then there's the made-famous-by-"friends" cop out of "We're on a break."

Famously said by Rachael, a woman, I think you'll find.

The fact that OP's wife was bragging to a friend, but lying to her boyfriend doesn't suggest that she was anywhere near pure of heart in this matter.

Unless she is extremely apologetic about all this and wants to reassure OP, I don't think it bodes well as a statement of her character and the future of their relationship.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
This coming from a WOMAN?

Oh, the humanity! :rollseyes:

I have to call hypocrite right back at you, there.

As humans, we all are at some point.

And anyway, as I pointed out, she cheated with this guy while she was in the early days of seeing OP, so it IS his business.

I have to disagree, as 2 weeks hardly constitutes a committed relationship, especially as teenagers. The OP did say that they were not serious at the time, so her activities with the marine fall outside of this relationship.

On the other hand, if you still disagree, then this conversation is part of my past, is my business and has nothing to do with you, so keep it to yourself,eh?

See? Hypocrite. We've come full circle.