My Xtube page.

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Jerry_Atric, Apr 28, 2009.

1. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Here's my xtube page with pics of myself.

I know I wrote a lot about myself but it's my profile.

I also know that I have things that I'm into sexually that most are not into at all.

No I do not shave at all and I don't care if you don't understand the fetishes/kinks I'm into.

Anyway please let me know what you think of my pics and everything else.

Please do not put MY pics on your Flickr page and try to pass them off as your pictures. They are my images and I hold the copyright to them.

I had one guy from Ireland do this before and I kept asking him to and he only did finally remove them from his page after I got Yahoo's TOS (terms of service)/legal department on his ass and I will do the same to you.

My pictures/images are already out there on most gay/bisexual/queer/facial hair/beard related sites anyway since I put them there and they are of interest to me.

I don't care if you jerk off to me or fantasize about me but no stalkers/psychos. I had one guy from CO who thought that I should somehow just dump my then boyfriend for him and up and move out to Colorado to be with him and we had only known each other for a few days.

Please feel free to leave comments here or put them in my guestbook on this site, or just PM me if you want to.

XTube :: Profiles

2. carlton10

carlton10 Member

Great vids and photos

3. D_Lewd_Costello

D_Lewd_Costello New Member

hot photos man. how big is your dick?

Draft saved Draft deleted