MyHardwear.com order

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
so did ya'll just order the horseshoe thing? or did you order the whole 3 piece set? Can you achieve these kick ass orgasms with only the horseshoe bit, or do you have to have them all? I guess I really need to talk to Andyo

No....I was going to but I saw no deals with ordering the sterling silver or bronze one. or the platinum...and so I kept to the horseshoe and clip.

SotonDaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hey man....how much was it? and once you get it and use it, will you update me on how it feels/works? I have been looking into buying one myself, but I want to be sure that I get my moneys worth (as they are expensive) looking forward to hearing from ya

Thanks Unabear... I've been wondering about them as well. I will watch this thread. Before I spend $100+ on something that may be nothing more than a fancy cock ring, I want to hear first hand (and not from the marketing folks).

Cheers!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Can someone post the link to the vid on these

there was a "before and after" vid on Xtube but I can no longer find it. It showed his average everyday JO without the jewelry, about the average 6 spurts about half way up his chest. The "after" part with the Hardwear shows 10 strong, thick shots with several at face level and above. That one is here:

you have to create an account and then enter:

http://www.strongpublications.com/sitex/default.aspx?index=explosiveorgasms

enjoy!
:smile:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there,

I have been away ;)
As far as I am concern the product is growing each day and now the sexxtrainer. So, its keeping them busy with all the production and hard work to get the nest products out there.

I happpen to try the product and took some pictures made some videos :).
Yes, I love the product. You get bigger you shoot way more ( everything you have inside).
Everything on the page is true, as simple as that... I don't want to repeat myself :)

Hey the gold ones I think cost over 2000's dollars. The platinum is even more expensive ( as from the value of gold vs platinum is double the price or even triple the price of gold :) )

If you have money to spend knock it off the park with a beatiful enhancing bling bling for the dick :) shinny uh!

-Andy