Myself

Gramme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
British white male, not so young, but fit, do not smoke or drink deciding
that to come out of the closet a bit in order to associate with like minded men. Campaiging against the flab and doing a basic programm at a gym to develop the upper body musles a bit, and keep the stomach flat.
but my real wish is have a relationship with another man and tell people that i am gay. which today young guys do on You Tube routinely. The internet has been an enormous assistance to young men in learning the arts of homosexuality.
This was not available in the past. No one knew anything.
I am not a pervert, I simple prefer men and get a great deal of pleasure from seeing good looking men.
I always have and it is amazing how tolerant young men can be
when they know that a man admires them, even if they are straight.
No one wishes to be in this situation it is gifted to them at birth.
I am sure a lot of gay men would become straight if such a thing was possible. But it is not, so you make the best of a bad deal.
A lot a judgemental straight men talk about gayness as if they had chosen to be straight or to be sighted or have two legs the same length.
they never chose that, i never chose the way i am.

Geminicon

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey buddy, I guess I'm in that young group that takes it for granted that I can be so open--but if you ever want to chat about it please hit me up! I love having all sorts of friends and I didn't have the easiest coming out process so maybe I could offer some kind of support :)