Myspace guy with possible Confirmed 13 incher.

tyork

Sexy Member
Media
MySpace - Alex - 25 - Male - New York, New York - myspace.com/18266128

seems legit, he seems to only show to girls on cam and in real life but seems like from his comments that mad peeps seem to have verified his size, including seeing it measured... plus his main pic looks huge.

Anyone know who he is or seen it on cam? the amount of people who comment on it makes me think it might be for real, plus he seems like an ass so i am sure people would want to blow up his spot

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah he is 25 makes over a quarter of a mil a year, but has time to do web cams with girls, including one who had 11 inches the night before. Until her comes on here and posts a picture, Loch Ness.

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh boy, weiners on Myspace.

There are 304983904 sites where you can post pics of your wang, Myspace isn't one of them. 13 inches or not, he's a tard.

Annnd, just because there's a couple comments from "girls" saying "WOW, I SAW IT ON CAM, IT"S GYNORMOUS!!!", doesn't make it confirmed. I've had women think I was 13 inches on cam before and I'm not even close :p

EbonyHorse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Might be real, i dont think he would go through all that deal with those other girls just to say he has a big dick.

tyork

Sexy Member
Media
Sleaziest dude there is. You need a 6 pack just to add the guy? Outrageous.

hahah i know... its so out of control tho that's why i think he might be real, cause of his attitude.

plus if it was 2 girls maybe but like he has like a 100 peeps commenting on his tool.... might not be 13 but i bet its huge.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hahah i know... its so out of control tho that's why i think he might be real, cause of his attitude.

plus if it was 2 girls maybe but like he has like a 100 peeps commenting on his tool.... might not be 13 but i bet its huge.
Yeah it is above average, but not 13 inches. There was a guy posting the other day who measured down to the bottom of his balls, which is why he said he had a nine or ten inch cock.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From his blog:

"Question:
Wow, I read some of your comments and people think you are pretty big down there. So how big is your penis?....
.. ..

Answer:
It is 13 1/4" erect 7 Inches limp, 8.5 inches in diameter, thick as a soda cans inner ring and thats my size. I just measured this month....03/06. I think I am bigger though when fully erect even though I never measured it rock hard....."

==

I don't care what bimbo chick has said what on his myspace comments - he's lying.

He also states in the profile that he's 6 ft tall. This is probably a classic case of girls mistaking a 6-8" dick on someone for 10"+ and a good example of just how stupid people really are. :cool:

Last edited:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is not a guy, it's a girl. You can tell by the method of portrayal; the sheer concept of a penis that large is not only crazy, it's actually unwanted. I don't think any man would be happy flaunting a penis that large knowing that sex is condemned to be near impossible, I mean 8.5" girth? There's a very, very small portion of the world's women who would even bother trying to take that, let alone those that actually can without mechanical help.