Myspace novice question

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
No, Silly, no cash comes out of it. It just opens up for entry. :tongue:

*runs off at speed seeing as you don't seem to be aware that you just passed me $5000 through your testicles* :slomo:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For God's sake, don't use a fucking layout maker. Use basic html. It's easy as balls.

My myspace was done using html, the same language code used to make most websites.

When I see that someone has used a layout to create their page, I autimatically assume they're lazy or simply not in the know (aka stupid).

There're countless sites that can easily and simply teach you html.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
For God's sake, don't use a fucking layout maker. Use basic html. It's easy as balls.

My myspace was done using html, the same language code used to make most websites.

When I see that someone has used a layout to create their page, I autimatically assume they're lazy or simply not in the know (aka stupid).

There're countless sites that can easily and simply teach you html.

I figured out the html. That was the easy part. The hard part, as I explained earlier in this thread, was finding any kind of background I actually liked. I chose the layout because it's simple and did exactly what I wanted.

Assume nothing, Heather. You know jack shit about me and if you judge people and their profiles solely on how they created their page, you are quite the shallow individual.