myspace,/ xpeeps

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
myspace - have one...they do have lots of probs, but i cant get away from it cuz its just so easy to contact old friends...dont hafta worry about losing emails or phone numbers, they're always right there

xpeeps - have one, but it dies way too often...altho i give them a break cuz they're relatively new, and still working out bugs

facebook - have one, but only check it if i get an email alert about a new friend request or whatever

Media
I used to think MySpace was pretty stupid, and for the most part it is with the way some people are obsessed with making others think they're popular by making everyone from Bill Clinton to Elvis Presley their "friend". That said, it has gotten me in touch with a lot of old friends that I hadn't seen or talked to in years. For that, I love it. I don't really do anything with my MySpace actively. I just check it every couple days for the occasional silly comment or rare interesting message someone sends me.

Add me! I want 100,000,000 friends! www.myspace.com/chuckmasterkeane

Kidding about the 100,000,000 friends part, but feel free to add me if you want.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never heard of xpeep, but I have MySpace. I love it, personally. I tried facebook, but didn't really like it. MySpace has more options... different ways to do your page, better search engines for finding people, etc.

On that note, feel free to add me too: www.myspace.com/tattooedmamameg

Su_Fi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All I have is a myspace, mostly because I was persuaded into it, so far I haven't joined any of the other sites.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There was already another thread on this in Et Cetera.

My statement:

I refuse to place my myspace / facebook on LPSG.

Why?

I don't want you people to post on my Facebook wall or Myspace comments, "Nice cock!"

o.o;

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Already posted most of this on other threads:

www.myspace.com/kalipygian
xPeeps.com :: kalipygian
qPeeps.com :: kalipygian
BM Profile kalipygian - # 28176

???Don't know why I type in a url with a single slash and post it, it changes to space colon colon space, and the bigmuscle one changes to my member number, which I did not type in in this post at all, but did in a previous post. The form of each url is the standard, the bigmuscle one has a tilde after the slash.???

Tried to edit it several times.

D

deleted3272

A friend invited me to x peeps. Its pretty cool, started a profile there.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, I have a myspace and a facebook

Facebook was better when it was just for college kids:tongue: