TightBottom199

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can anyone help me ID this mystery man with the amazing body?
I've searched far and wide and all I can determine is that this photo
was posted on several Tumblr pages around 2012/2013 or so.
I can't find his name or anything else like similar parts of a photoshoot.
Any help finding his name or more about him would be much appreciated!

Attachments

zurcalednauj

Superior Member
Media
Quezon City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty sure that the photographer is Marlen Boro (See: Marlen Boro). However, he tends to use the same location and lighting for a lot of his photos...

According to some old blogs the model in the pic is "Tek", but I haven't seen any photos similar to the one you posted. Hope this helps. :)

TightBottom199

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty sure that the photographer is Marlen Boro (See: Marlen Boro). However, he tends to use the same location and lighting for a lot of his photos...

According to some old blogs the model in the pic is "Tek", but I haven't seen any photos similar to the one you posted. Hope this helps. :)
Thank you! It appears you are correct on the photographer and model. I did some digging around and was able to locate a few other shots that look like they are from the same photoshoot. Marlen Boro doesn't have a website anymore so I've had to sleuth around to find his work but I think I've got it. Appreciated!

Reactions: cderekgo

TightBottom199

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am also looking to identify this male model. I found him about 5 years ago but can't remember his name. He had tattoos and was probably on his way to getting even more when I first found him 5 years ago. Any help locating him would be appreciated!

Attachments