Mystery meat

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In deference to recent complaints about lack of SUBSTANCE in threads, I'm posting a thread that's full of MEAT...

For your viewing pleasure, here are close-up photographs of processed meat (salami, hot dogs, etc.)...

Where's the beef?!

Don't y'all gag all at once...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never eaten spam, there's an advert on at the moment extolling the virtues of spam fritters, those actors are really earning their pay by faking excitement over that crap.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not a vegetarian because it's not healthy for me. Believe me, I tried for a few years and my health suffered as a result. That said, I refuse to eat meat that isn't real meat. Eating meat out of a can is playing russian roulette with the digestive system.

thoreau

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a vegetarian because it's not healthy for me. Believe me, I tried for a few years and my health suffered as a result. That said, I refuse to eat meat that isn't real meat. Eating meat out of a can is playing russian roulette with the digestive system.

ok then, you're right I should re-evaluate what kind of "meat" I am eating.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only eat real meat, I don't like putting things in my mouth unless I know what they're made from - the one exception to this is when I'm off my head drunk when I'll eat practically anything the nice guy in the donner shop shoves into my hands :)

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I tend to eat nuts and fish and some red meat. I avoid eating soy and tofu and beans. It doesn't do me much good as i have allergies to them. And to peanuts. Not severe, but it slows me down for a few days.

On the other hand there are a lot of food Americans wouldn't eat. In certain tribes in Africa, people love Goliath beetle larva...