Mystery Method

dirty1dirty2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anybody else here give it a try? It's a book by one of the best Pickup Artists in the world, Mystery, on how he does it. I'm just getting started, but already it seems like everything I see happen at the bar makes sense.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it works I just think its one of lifes well kept secrets and sooner or later with all the attention its getting none of the methods will work anymore because all the ladies will have heard it before...

I dunno, it kinda squicks me out. I watched a bit of the VH1 show and I thought it was lame. The repetition of the same pickup lines "do you floss before or after you brush" and "did you see the fight outside?" just stuck me as creepy and uninspired.

Of course, no one would describe me as a 'pick-up artist' whatever the criteria, so what do I know? I (perhaps naively) want to believe that honesty, intelligence, empathy, and a sense of humor still count for something.

I understand the psychology behind it, but it still seems a bit manipulative.

dirty1dirty2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno, it kinda squicks me out. I watched a bit of the VH1 show and I thought it was lame. The repetition of the same pickup lines "do you floss before or after you brush" and "did you see the fight outside?" just stuck me as creepy and uninspired.

Of course, no one would describe me as a 'pick-up artist' whatever the criteria, so what do I know? I (perhaps naively) want to believe that honesty, intelligence, empathy, and a sense of humor still count for something.

I understand the psychology behind it, but it still seems a bit manipulative.

It does seem a bit manipulative but at the same time the results are there. Up until now I always thought the same about the whole honesty, intelligence, humor thing, but since I read the book I can see why my friends who went out and were assholes constantly got more tail. In a relationship all those things are great for keeping a girl but unfortunately to get a great girl in the first place these days it takes more than just a big dick :mad: