Mystery of my Shrinking Knob

7x5.5: When I get hard, my head only reaches its full size with some sort of touch to it, be it my hand/someone elses hand/a vagina. As soon as I let go, a tiny bit of knob size goes, but I kegel to help it retain size. However, if I am to lay back and completely stop touching my cock, my knob will quite suddenly shrink quite severely, becoming the same size as it is when flaccid, if not smaller. I can kegel blood in, and it retains slight size, but after a few moments the battle is lost and I am lieing there with a big hard on, but a small knob. Watching it shrink as a lie back in quite amazing, and frustrating.

Anyone else experience this? I don't know if I get less blood circulating at this angle, or if I lose sensation due to lack of touch (I can keep my full size when lieing down if I am holding my cock). What do you think the deal is?

7x5.5:
Originally posted by blackwood+Apr 19 2005, 06:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackwood &#064; Apr 19 2005, 06:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-7x5.5@Apr 19 2005, 01:40 PM
When I get hard, my head only reaches its full size with some sort of touch to it, be it my hand/someone elses hand/a vagina. As soon as I let go, a tiny bit of knob size goes, but I kegel to help it retain size. However, if I am to lay back and completely stop touching my cock, my knob will quite suddenly shrink quite severely, becoming the same size as it is when flaccid, if not smaller. I can kegel blood in, and it retains slight size, but after a few moments the battle is lost and I am lieing there with a big hard on, but a small knob. Watching it shrink as a lie back in quite amazing, and frustrating.

Anyone else experience this? I don&#39;t know if  I get less blood circulating at this angle, or if I lose sensation due to lack of touch (I can keep my full size when lieing down if I am holding my cock). What do you think the deal is?
[post=302030]Quoted post[/post]​

--

You were born in 1987 and that puts you at about 18, right? I&#39;m lousy at math.

Another question? Why do you want it fully hard, if your not jacking, or having sex? Or, are you?

Have you worn a "behind the scrotum cockring"?

Look I want nothing from you, just want to know some particulars relative to you.

blackwood
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

It puts me at 17 turning 18. I have never worn any rings or done anything like that at all. I realise it is a strange question, the reason I am asking is that I don&#39;t like the fact that my erection deteriorates like that as soon as there is no contact, it makes me think that if it gets worse I could have problems as I get older.

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
The head is made from different erectile tissue to the major one in the shaft, and it does seem often to be harder to erect.

It might be a good idea to have your penile circulation checked, to make sure there isn&#39;t an obstruction somewhere.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm that is strange. I was wondering how your dick could shrink but you could still be hard. You mean the shaft stays hard and the head shrinks? Alls I knows is the head is like a sponge, soaks up the blood and if you squeeze it it will shrink. Maybe the spongy part of the head isn&#39;t working too well or something. If you smoke or drink that could be another factor... o,O

*scratches stubbly chin* hmmm

7x5.5:
Originally posted by Knight@Apr 19 2005, 11:44 PM
Hmm that is strange.  I was wondering how your dick could shrink but you could still be hard.  You mean the shaft stays hard and the head shrinks?  Alls I knows is the head is like a sponge, soaks up the blood and if you squeeze it it will shrink.  Maybe the spongy part of the head isn&#39;t working too well or something.  If you smoke or drink that could be another factor... o,O

*scratches stubbly chin* hmmm
[post=302266]Quoted post[/post]​

It is strange. Yes the shaft stays hard, but the head shrinks. For it (the head) to stay full size I need constant pressure. The shrinking effect also differes depending on what angle I am on. If I am standing the effect isnt so great, if I lie straight back it happens a bit, but it is at its worst if I am in sitting at a right angle. I don&#39;t drink very often at all and do not smoke, and I am really quite fit. It&#39;s weird, as long as I have a hand holding my dick it is fine, no matter what angle. But as soon as I let go, after a few seconds it just shrinks....

What would a penile circulation test entail?

7x5.5: Bump. This is really frustrating me. I would like some more input before I go to the doctor. As I have to hold my penis to keep the head its full size, is it possible that the head is not retaining blood properly? I think by holding my penis it keeps blood in there, and when I let go it leaves my penis head making it smaller. I would just like to hear some more thoughts.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It takes longer for my glans to get erect than the rest of my penis. At least when I&#39;m just concentrating on making it erect and not actually doing anything or thinking about anything sexy; erections don&#39;t take long at all in either of those cases.

Notbigenuff

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don&#39;t post often, but wanted to let you know that you aren&#39;t alone in this. My penis actually does a similar thing in that even though the head of it doesn&#39;t seem to fill up during an erection I am able to inflate the head of my penis so much so that it adds about a half inch to the length of my erection. I first discovered this during an *ahem* exploratory session as a young teen with my brother (who is not able to do this trick).

I&#39;ve gotten to the point where I can do this without actually touching or squeezing my penis with a sort of kegel style technique - tough to explain, but I bet with enough practice you can do the same thing too. Hope this helps some - good luck&#33;