Mystery penis

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tritonal, Mar 1, 2007.

1. tritonal

tritonal Member

So, I met this guy, M, online a month or two ago. He was funny, loved being a jerk on the internet, and he was pretty hot (in an urban lumberjack sort of way.) After meeting him for some tea, I determined that he wasn't an internet murderer, so I set him up with my best friend. They went out a couple of times, and then my best friend dumped M because he got baked lays goo all over his wiimote. We didn't want M to go to waste, however, so my best friend set him up with another of our mutual friends. They went out a couple of times, and then M stopped calling him. No biggie.

Here's the problem. Both of my friends have said that M has a gargantuan penis. They way they speak of it in hushed whisphers, as if it were an ancient secret, has filled me with an almost painful curiosity. I need to see this legendary penis, or the mystery will surely drive me mad. Now, my boyfriend has already said that he doesn't find M attractive, so seducing him into a threesome isn't an option. Here are the plans I've come up with so far.

1: Sneak a hidden X-10 camera into M's room to record a video of him taking a shower.
    Problems: Hidden X-10 cameras cost money, which is in short supply for me right now. Also, requires more sneaking than I am comfortable with.

2: Learn astral projection and spy on M as a spooky ghost.
    Problems: Hooey and flim-flam

3: Convince another friend/passer-by to have sex with M. (Shouldn't be too hard; he seems to enjoy having sex with people I know.) Make sure they take pictures, then run away. Possibly convince them with baked goods.
    Problems: I don't have any friends. =(

Does anyone else have any more ideas for schemes? The more hare-brained, the better!

2. HungUKProfessional

HungUKProfessional Active Member

You could ask this guy if you could see it...

3. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Indeed, someone asked me that in the kitchen at a party last Saturday night. I was quite happy to pull it out.

4. glenroebuck

glenroebuck New Member

give me his number I will tell you if it is true

5. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Now you've got me curious...
    Definately post a pic when you get it!

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I don't want to get off the subject but what are baked lays goo and what is a wiimote?

7. shanehall

shanehall New Member

Baked lays GOO is the mess you get on your fingers when eating this type of baked potato chip.
    The WII remote is a remote control unit for a 3 dimensional on television interaction gaming system.

Kindly,
    Shane

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Wasn't this a board game back in the late 60's? Oh no im sorry that was Mystery Date...........:cool:

10. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    If I still had family in Flint I'd definately take a hit for you to help solve this issue, but alas I don't have relatives there anymore.

I'd say just ask him

OR

Tell him about LPSG and we'll all get to see when he joins up!

11. allandonn

allandonn New Member

wow.. i read that differently. I thought he got baked.. then lays goo on the remote. That sounds much worse than 'chip fingers'.

12. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Goo on the wiimote" seems like a fairly innocuous fault. If I sacked every friend who spilled red wine on my couch I'd be a lonely man.

Onto the subject: Do you need to see this dick more than you need your boyfriend? I think you know the answer.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice