Mysticgotjokes (youtuber)

baellarose

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Out of 6 minutes....this was the only thing worth showing. Also there a $5 video is basically just the end of the video. At this point...waste of $25. We’ll see what the rest of the month brings.
Yes thank you for letting us know!

Zazarianator

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Out of 6 minutes....this was the only thing worth showing. Also there a $5 video is basically just the end of the video. At this point...waste of $25. We’ll see what the rest of the month brings.
even tho the video is underwhelming...thank u

whateverboy72

Admired Member
Media
I figured he wouldn’t post anything good. Nobody wants to see girl on girl stuff on there or more risqué versions of his YouTube stuff. Majority of people subscribing are gay men, not women, regardless of whether you’re a straight guy or not. He needs to realize that and focus on content around himself and not random women he knows. That’s definitely not worth $25.

whateverboy72

Admired Member
Media
I don’t understand his confusion. “Idk why you wanna see me naked bruh”? Because it is YOUR account and in YOUR name with YOUR picture attached. People subscribing would assume they are getting content featuring YOU. The even crazier part is that he’s featuring people of the opposite sex on there. Like who’s signing up for a guy and wants to see stuff featuring a woman? People want to see content featuring the person who is running the account. Don’t claim it’s yours if you’re not doing anything but curating the content. Why do they even need him? These women could open their own account and make their own money without having to give him a cut. Just beyond stupid.

Reactions: tomboy91 and Ybb

Thank you..we appreciate it. how long the video ? can you upload it

it really his? not a catfish video...hear his voice
It’s two 40 second videos of him getting head and it’s him. He’s not really talking but slightly moaning. His only fans link is in the screenshot as well for confirmation, I just didn’t feel like screen recording it and waiting for it to upload when it’s not much happening in the video. I regret buying it, but I finally got to see his dick after watching him on YouTube for like 5-6 years.